Thread: Draft Clock

Draft Clock

Next season I think we should consider doing some modified Draft Clock. It doesn't have to be this, but here is an idea:

From 9am-9pm EST you would have up to 30 minutes to pick and picks from 9pm - 9am would just be a bonus. No pick gets High Salary or Low Salary or Commissioner pick or whatever we decide. That would encourage people to put in lists and even if everyone waits the full 30 minutes we would still get in 3 rounds on the worst day. But I bet if we did that we would get through the entire draft as fast as a roadrunner runs. I would guess more than 90% of the picks have been happening in less than 30 minutes as it is, so it would just be formalizing the draft process.

Re: Draft Clock

I'm pretty happy with the draft process as is right now. I see people get on RR but he almost always gets his pick in within an hour or so of being up. That's all I can ask for.

It got better, that first part was pokey.
    DURHAM MATH/AFTERMATH - TCL
    86 88 93 94 96 97 00 02 04 11 12 13 53

Part of it was my fault. First draft in a while and on Vacation didn’t mesh well early.
    "As good as you are in face to face wolf, you are the worst at online.

A blind monkeey throwing turds at the keys would have made more sense than you did in this game."

Jokeline reminder

It was great. No complaints.

This

Quote Originally Posted by andujar View Post
    It was great. No complaints.

I wasn't posting it because it didn't go well. Like I said in the last line, I was just trying to formalize the process. I mean, this did go well, but right now if someone disappears how long do we wait? 4 hours? 24 hours? It will happen at some point, but certainly we can just deal with that then. I have always been for less rules than more, so be it!

After watching your video I was considering the Yankee rule that all owners must be clean shaven, no beards. Thoughts everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by perrycarter View Post
    After watching your video I was considering the Yankee rule that all owners must be clean shaven, no beards. Thoughts everyone?
    Probably easier to go with bald. Some of us are there or “almost” there.
    "As good as you are in face to face wolf, you are the worst at online.

A blind monkeey throwing turds at the keys would have made more sense than you did in this game."

Jokeline reminder