Thread: 2117 Season News and Discussion

2117 Season News and Discussion

If managers have any thought about teams or games and want to share, welcome to post in here.

Good luck to everyone !

Re: 2117 Season News and Discussion

2117 The Amateur Draft orders updated.
    If anyone finds anything wrong,please let me know thx.

Good luck !

Arizona made a surprise run to the World Series last season, losing in devastating fashion to a very good Taiwan team in 7 games. They return mostly the same roster, with the only big addition in international free agent Tayvon Ricks, who looks to really fix the Anaconda's rotation. The future looks bright for the Anacondas, with some big names in the minors along with a top 5 pick this season. I'm excited to see what today's roster can accomplish off the back of Arizona's first World Series appearance in 24 seasons, back in Golden Ghost's first stint as GM.
    Join MLB Blitz!

Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza
    man it's also really funny to see how much negative war prople have on their rosters. it's like dog by definition you can immediately replace that guy for free

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGhost View Post
    Arizona made a surprise run to the World Series last season, losing in devastating fashion to a very good Taiwan team in 7 games. They return mostly the same roster, with the only big addition in international free agent Tayvon Ricks, who looks to really fix the Anaconda's rotation. The future looks bright for the Anacondas, with some big names in the minors along with a top 5 pick this season. I'm excited to see what today's roster can accomplish off the back of Arizona's first World Series appearance in 24 seasons, back in Golden Ghost's first stint as GM.
    Arizona will enter playoffs these seasons very often. If other owners enter the playoffs this season, most didn't want to see his pitchers on the pitcher board.

I noticed there are some interesting new records ongoing this season,let's take a look:
    From Arizona Diamondbacks:
    Bruce Wayne:One of the best pitchers in his generation,future Hall of Fame,former #1 pick of Arizona Diamondbacks.I think he is the 1st player whose career lasts 24 years long enough to see the team who drafted him has another #1 pick Amateur Draft player coming in the MLB World history.That is not easy in the modern MLB World.

Oliver Queen:One of the best pitchers in his generation,future Hall of Fame,former #8 pick of Arizona Diamondbacks.He is the record holder of career the most Complete Games of MLB World history.Now the record is 339 Complete Games and is ongoing.

From Ice Snow Wind:
    Snow Wind:One of the best pitchers in his generation,future Hall of Fame,former #2 pick of Ice Snow Wind.He is the record holder of career the most Wins of Ice Snow Wind team histroy.He also has the chance to enter the top 10 career the most Wins leaderboard of MLB World history.

All 3 pitchers are 41 years old now.To me one of the fun to play CSFBL is watching players break the record and build their new record milestones.The procedure is precious.
    Last edited by snowwind; July 15, 2020 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwind View Post
    That is not easy in the modern MLB World.
    I originally typed "That ' s not" but the system ate "not" so I changed to type "That is not".

Half season passed. It's time to do a half season summary.

In NAL East Division there are only 7 GBs between Ice Snow Wind, Kiruna Laplanders and Colorado 46.

In NAL West Division there are only 10 GBs between Vancouver Blacksocks, Arizona Anacondas, Apple City Riots, Carolina Renegades and Rome Centurions.

In SEL East Division there are only 8 GBs between Kansas City Vikings, Golf City Wedges, Ethelbert Eagles and Taiwan Wolf.

In SEL West Division there are only 6 GBs between New York Yankees, Designated Survivors and Prospect Chapels.

Designated Survivors temporarily has the best 581 Runs Scored and New York Yankees has the best 412 Runs Allowed.

Also 2117 MLB World Amateur Draft has finished.The depth of draft class looks like : 2093>2092>2089>2096>2095>2113>2102>2103>2097>2114> 2098>2115>2099> 2091>2107>2110>2090> 2111>2101>2104>2106>2108>2094>2112>2100>2105>2109> 2116>2117

As usual,I'll share the top 3 players on my Draft List :
    #1 Michael Lewis 19 SS picked by Arizona Diamondbacks with the 1st pick.
    #2 Brandon Garris 18 RF picked by Ice Snow Wind with the 5th pick.
    #3 Thomas Toups 20 3B picked by New York Yankees with the 7th pick.

Good luck to everyone in the second half !
    Last edited by snowwind; July 31, 2020 at 08:51 AM.