Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2048 Season

Re: 2048 Season

I didn’t expect Toronto to get love, but it’s good to see burgess get a cgso in his first start. Let’s see if he can be under 3.00 era this year. He gave me two great years but I was done with that guy when he would be 10 mil putting up sub all star numbers. I’m glad to get rid of that headache but I hope he can perform well for someone else

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL

Re: 2048 Season

Quote Originally Posted by bigtank2000 View Post
    I didn’t expect Toronto to get love, but it’s good to see burgess get a cgso in his first start. Let’s see if he can be under 3.00 era this year. He gave me two great years but I was done with that guy when he would be 10 mil putting up sub all star numbers. I’m glad to get rid of that headache but I hope he can perform well for someone else

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL
    whoa I didnt even notice Burgess' winning bid. His family will be quite happy with his income this year.
    Curent Teams
    Xtra Bases - Santa Fe Scorpions since 2047 - 46 seasons --- 2084 World Series Champs
    PGML - Tucson Roadrunners since 2024 - 24 seasons --- 2044, 2045, 2046, 2047 World Series Champs
    Retired Teams
    MLB Mideastern - Milwaukee Brewers 2071-2083 --- 2076 World Series Champs and 4 time Runner-Up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123