Thread: Front Office Payroll?

Front Office Payroll?

I'm not quite getting how this works in The Evolution of a New Era league....I don't know if it makes much of a difference in the larger scheme of things, but what is up with the Front Office Payroll? My pathetic Richards show 42 M at the MLB level and 12 M in AAA and we are on the hook for all 54 Million of it, but several teams don't have a combined total of their MLB and AAA rosters....isn't this an automatic feature? Examples: Cybertron 56 at MLB and 10 at AAA, so they should be at 66 Million, but they show only 56 at Front Office. Yakima 51 at MLB and 15 at AAA and they should show 66 Million, but the front office is only in at 53....and so forth.

Re: Front Office Payroll?

Did you look and see which players have experience? If they have experience, their salary counts towards the front office payroll. This is the biggest thing people miss in the beginning. Once you understand that, you'll understand everything you need to do to maximize front office allocations.
    Founder [ReMake Community, MLB ReMake, AAA ReMake, AA ReMake]
    Former Commissioner [MLB ReMake] (1970-1975, 1977-1979),[AAA ReMake] (1990-2010)
    AA ReMake Committee Representative (2120-Present)
    Chicago White Sox [MLB ReMake] (1970-1987) WS: 3-3 (1971, 1972, 1973)
    Los Angeles Dodgers [MLB ReMake] (1988-1989)
    St. Louis Cardinals [MLB ReMake] (1990-1991)
    Rochester Red Wings [AAA ReMake] (1997-2010) WS: 1-0 (2003)
    Hartford Yard Goats [AA ReMake] (2119-Present) WS: 1-0 (2122)

Experience means everything for Front Office allocations. I suspect that's what you are missing.
    Chicago Cubs (MLB Str8 8's)
    Cleveland Indians (MLB Str8 8 Sweetness)
    Denver Elevation (Lawn Chair League)
    Los Angeles Angels (MLB Classic)
    Philippines Archipelagos (World Baseball Classic)

Quote Originally Posted by SlickLaptop View Post
    Did you look and see which players have experience? If they have experience, their salary counts towards the front office payroll. This is the biggest thing people miss in the beginning. Once you understand that, you'll understand everything you need to do to maximize front office allocations.

You're absolutely correct! I thought that anyone who was in AAA counted against the total.

Low cost scrubs are priceless. You can always pick up a few at the end of the draft. They can take the place of a higher priced backup on the roster. On 4/1, I never keep anyone with experience in AAA. If they arent good enough to be on the MLB roster, then cut them.

I believe the cutoff for gaining experience is 30IP or 130PA in one season. So keep them under that if you arent ready for them to hit your FO Payroll.
    Founder [ReMake Community, MLB ReMake, AAA ReMake, AA ReMake]
    Former Commissioner [MLB ReMake] (1970-1975, 1977-1979),[AAA ReMake] (1990-2010)
    AA ReMake Committee Representative (2120-Present)
    Chicago White Sox [MLB ReMake] (1970-1987) WS: 3-3 (1971, 1972, 1973)
    Los Angeles Dodgers [MLB ReMake] (1988-1989)
    St. Louis Cardinals [MLB ReMake] (1990-1991)
    Rochester Red Wings [AAA ReMake] (1997-2010) WS: 1-0 (2003)
    Hartford Yard Goats [AA ReMake] (2119-Present) WS: 1-0 (2122)

The "Front Office Payroll" number on your team home page is what the game uses to calculate your foa early in the 4/1 sim. As Slick mentioned, players with 1 year or more of experience (their player card will have Experience: X year) in AAA count towards your FOA. It's all active roster plus exp players in AAA. So when you have all 0 exp players in AAA your FO Payroll will match your Active Roster. That's the best way to maximize your FOA, try to have no players with experience in AAA.

https://www.csfbl.com/help/wiki/68/h...location-money

And yes confirming what Slick said, you can play a pitcher <30IP and a batter less than <130 PA (NOT at bats) and they will not accrue a season of experience.
    Last edited by makila; June 30, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous