Thread: Any suggestions on how to get owners to check their trade offers and either accept or decline?

Any suggestions on how to get owners to check their trade offers and either accept or decline?

It's a continuing source of frustration to me both as an owner and as a commissioner. Trades get offered and posted on the Trades page then sit there for a week or more before they get acted on. Sending PMs doesn't help, the Chat is almost never usable, I've posted in the space for League Messages, and nothing seems to get results. I'm open to suggestions.
    Last edited by dknute; June 26, 2020 at 09:29 AM.

Re: Any suggestions on how to get owners to check their trade offers and either accept or decline?

Seems like you covered all the avenues....shame you are in that situation... It has happened to me before as well...in move active leagues that happens less. Good Luck.

Re: Any suggestions on how to get owners to check their trade offers and either accept or decline?

Only thing I can think of is somehow getting a email automatically sent but some people may not like that.
    Chicago Cubs (MLB Str8 8's)
    Cleveland Indians (MLB Str8 8 Sweetness)
    Denver Elevation (Lawn Chair League)
    Los Angeles Angels (MLB Classic)
    Philippines Archipelagos (World Baseball Classic)