Thread: Congrats to Maine Black Bears for the huge upset!...

Congrats to Maine Black Bears for the huge upset!...

Greenville goes down in 7 after an extraordinary season (maybe the best I had lever!) of 120 wins.

It was written all over the sky I would lose after that ...

Re: Congrats to Maine Black Bears for the huge upset!...

I actually felt really bad about beating you this year. I wasn't even paying attention and Greenville had one of the best seasons of all-time! I had this happen to Maine in 2078. I had 117 wins which is the most wins I've had in a season and lost in the WS. There used to be a way to see the most wins in a season but there isn't a place to find that information anymore. It was under team stats and under all seasons. In my opinion, this Greenville team had the best regular season of all time. We've had quite the rivalry (Maine vs Greenville) over the last 30 years. Winning ships and winning CYA's with Green and Jacobs. Division 4 has been dominant for a long time!
    C-Town Open - Maine Black Bears (2044 - present) - WS ('48, '55, '60, '61, '63, '64, '72, '74, '75, '76, '78, '89, '92, '93, '94, '95, '99, '06)
    Phi Eta Iota - Sanitaria Springs Swamp Roosters (1990 - 1999) - WS ('95, '96)