Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2117 Cap Check

Re: 2117 Cap Check

Quote Originally Posted by orlando17 View Post
    Nevermind! Go **** yourself Stampy! Another piece of **** millenial trying to act powerfull, because his wife wares the pants and controls him. You loser! He seen that I didnt do that on purpose, I correct it, and he drops my player. Go **** yourself *** clown. I leave this league as well, as the GREATEST ****ING OWNER IN THE DIRTY DOZEN'S HISTORY!
    Bye Bitches!
    Orlando has been banned for 2 weeks and been given a final sitewide warning.

Quote Originally Posted by orlando17 View Post
    Nevermind! Go **** yourself Stampy! Another piece of **** millenial trying to act powerfull, because his wife wares the pants and controls him. You loser! He seen that I didnt do that on purpose, I correct it, and he drops my player. Go **** yourself *** clown. I leave this league as well, as the GREATEST ****ING OWNER IN THE DIRTY DOZEN'S HISTORY!
    Bye Bitches!
    Same orlando, different league. Nothing to do with power. You went over the Cap (on purpose or not. And it’s probably not the first time you’ve done it. First time you’ve been caught.) You got under Cap by dropping a scrub instead of the player that put you over. Common sense. Why do you always assume the rules apply to everyone else and not yourself...league after league?

If it were solely up to me, you would have never been in this league to begin with because of the ******** you pull everywhere...ask Balmers. I plead my case. I’m tired of dealing with your ****ing whiny, immature, childish ******** in every damn league. Grow up or get some help.

And for the record, I’m older than you, and clearly more mature.

I apologize to the rest of the league for my language, but it’s the only thing this dipshit understands. Keep running away from leagues. Though I’m sure you’ll beg back in in two months like you always do.

Bye, Felicia

Re: 2117 Cap Check

Indy/DTCT was still over cap and after not responding to my message yesterday I took over the team to bring them in to compliance. I had to assign a low salary P to his team and cut a 34 yr old RP. I also moved a 23 yr old SS up and cut a 36 yr old 3B. Neither move will make a drastic difference for the team/league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12