Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bryan Whitfields nemesis

Bryan Whitfields nemesis

I’m excited to share the division with Bryan Whitfield. He is the legend that John wishes he was. Obviously I am going to wipe the floor with Whitfield and it will be an honor to do so. Let the Fiercest Re-Draft rivalry commence!

Re: Bryan Whitfields nemesis

Hahaha love it Zuba is delusional

Quote Originally Posted by ZubaZ View Post
    I’m excited to share the division with Bryan Whitfield. He is the legend that John wishes he was. Obviously I am going to wipe the floor with Whitfield and it will be an honor to do so. Let the Fiercest Re-Draft rivalry commence!
    When I saw your name in my division, truth is ...I said ----, It's on! I'm the king of mops, It my occupation to scrub the floor to get the ZubaZ's out ! Then I dunk that mop into the bucket, ring it out, dump it, kick the bucket into the grass. It's a daily chore, I'm a grinder, blue-collar, a worker, and I do it with a smirk and a half-smile. I'm a bully , old school , do it the hard way, and don't cut corners brute... and ZubaZ I'm coming your way ! Gonna be fun and looking forward to the process of smack-talk all in the fun of rivalry that is...on it's way!
    Whit-
    Lawn Chair League (co-commissioner ) ~ Huntington Beach Hobos 2019 & 2026 ​World Series Champions
    Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast."Bibleline Broadcast Network (BBN) - YouTubehttp://www.northlandchurch.com/

Look at poor Lunchpail Whitfield over here with his calloused hands and his blue collar. How tragic. Now look at me... Zubaz. Pants with stripes just like our flag... as American as Apple Pie. While Whit only has one color on his collar... I have 3. Red, White and Blue. I AM America. I put the ME in America. I stand for freedom. I protect freedom. I believe that anyone, if they choose, can be a repetitive failure like Bryan Whitfield. Whit put the Y in Bryan. Like WHY put a Y where an I belongs? Because he is meandering around this world looking for reasons to exist. Y am I here? Grasping on to his lunch pail while he wipes away the coal mine soot from his leathery face. Reminiscing about his all too valuable high school days when he really was a bully. Proud of himself for picking on the smaller kids. Then he graduates (maybe) and the real world hits him in the face. Now he was the little one. The tables have turned and the dreams that seemed so inevitable instantly become so distant. All he can do is to hang on to the 'good old days' as a defense mechanism to keep lying to himself about his own superiority. And he does it with his half smirk.... because the other half is frowning... knowing that life doesn't have a reset button and life is a game he knows he can't win... just like this league. So you be you Whit. Don't cut any corners, you brute... because I own the track and I am going to have you running around in circles for years. So don't be too blue about all the running in circles.. after all... you're dealing with America. Me. And these colors don't run.

Will always stay blue collar. That’s where real America is. This world I will never get along with. Just passing through. Proud of my lunch pail and hard work ethic. They half smile is frowning on half the world . And , I’m happy with my work... Only bully the bullies. Been a wrestler since age five , continue to back up my my smack talk to this day with anyone that likes to think they are tough. Haven’t lost yet!

Whit -
    Lawn Chair League (co-commissioner ) ~ Huntington Beach Hobos 2019 & 2026 ​World Series Champions
    Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast."Bibleline Broadcast Network (BBN) - YouTubehttp://www.northlandchurch.com/

When I look at the other divisions there is no rivalry like this one. This one is vicious and violent. Contentious and pretentious. It is madness.

The other divisions can't compete. The World Series winner WILL be the winner of our division championship.

We'll see about that.

Angry Re: Bryan Whitfields nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by jagreen View Post
    We'll see about that.
    Pickin' fights with anyone dumb enough to toe the line... then taking their lunch $
    ANYONE WATCHING THAT UFC CARD TONIGHT?
    WHIT-

My rep points went up, Thanks Z-
    Pays off to be a bad *** !
    Alot of testosterone in $ leagues...
    were owners that put our $ where our mouth is!
    Whit-

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Whitfield View Post
    Pickin' fights with anyone dumb enough to toe the line... then taking their lunch $
    ANYONE WATCHING THAT UFC CARD TONIGHT?
    WHIT-
    No UFC for me. I'm spending all my extra money on this league :-)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast