Thread: Anybody interested in dealing this preseason?

Anybody interested in dealing this preseason?

Come on! Let's heat it up a bit!

Birmingham is putting on the market 3 very good players. Each one of them could be pretty useful for a climbing team looking for the missing piece.

Let's start by the 2107 MVP, LF Anthony Gruber. He's still maxed offensively, still can play in the outfield. He will give you about 40 homeruns and 120 RBIs. Career stats : .296/.396/.569/.965

We'd like a late 1st rounder or early 2nd for him. Or any combo of prospect and pick.

You're looking for a 2B to stabilize your infield? Eleos Crandall is up to grab. Still at 81 RA. Can hit. At only $937,000, he's a bargain! He can be yours for a 2nd round pick or a decent prospect.

Finally, young RF Mark Kahn (25) can be yours for a 1st round pick or a good prospect. He's a very good all-around player (CN + SL + RA!), we got nothing against him. We just have some other plans in mind...

Hit me if interested! I'll shop around myself as well...

Re: Anybody interested in dealing this preseason?

I'd love to swing a trade with you, but I'm hard up against the cap. Good luck rebuilding.
    I see you picked up Emerson. I hope he works out for you. I just couldn't keep all the prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Goodrich View Post
    I'd love to swing a trade with you, but I'm hard up against the cap. Good luck rebuilding.
    I see you picked up Emerson. I hope he works out for you. I just couldn't keep all the prospects.
    I'm not quite rebuilding, just wanna shake things up. You're not done with me yet!

Emerson has some upside, although he seems like a slow developper... We'll see. I could afford him, so...

Clearly not done with you. You just took 3 out of 4 from me. The rivalry is back.

My door is always open.

I'm going to start a rebuild. I have some solid pitching and fielders/batters available.
    All players are on the board.

Will send PM, just because.