Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2069 Draft

2069 Draft

...Hope everyone is doing ok... Unless anyone objects, planning on starting the draft on Friday, March 27th. Get your lists to me asap...

Re: 2069 Draft

Round 1
    PickTeamPlayer
     Block 1 - Due 3/31 12 AM ET 
    1Calgary IceballsP Jerry Allbright
    2Dublin Green SoxP Alvin Reid
    3Lake Erie MonstersP Terry Preston
    4Barrowland DominatorsP Brian Johnson
     Block 2 - Due 04/01 12 AM ET 
    5OC WavesP Terrance Nolan
    6Groom Lake EngineersP Ashley Felton
    7Plainfield Porkers3B Wilbert White
    8Northland PolarBearsP Philip Davis
     Block 3 - Due 04/02 12 AM ET 
    9Athens Philosophers 
    10Solingen Explorer 
    11Murrieta Mayhem 
    12Richmond Roadrunners 
     Block 4 - Due 04/03 12 AM ET 
    13Graterford Growlers 
    14Pocket Snowmen 
    15Shadesmar Spren 
    16New Hampshire Bobcats 
     Block 5 - Due 04/04 12 AM ET 
    17Seattle Grinders 
    18Carolina Cruisers 
    19Arizona Dust Devils 
    20Daytona Thunderbolts 
     Block 6 - Due 04/05 12 AM ET 
    21Llano Llamas 
    22Frankfurt Eagles 
    23Peconic Bay Scallops 
    24Flagstaff Giants

Round 2
    PickTeamPlayer
     Block 7 - Due 04/06 12 AM ET 
    1Calgary Iceballs 
    2Dublin Green Sox 
    3Lake Erie Mosters 
    4Barrowland Dominators 
     Block 8 - Due 04/07 AM ET 
    5OC Waves 
    6Groom Lake Engineers 
    7Plainfield Porkers 
    8Northland PolarBears 
     Block 9 - Due 04/08 12 AM ET 
    9Athens Philosophers 
    10Solingen Explorer 
    11Murrieta Mayhem 
    12Richmond Roadrunners 
     Block 10 - Due 04/09 12 AM ET 
    13Graterford Growlers 
    14Pocket Snowmen 
    15Shadesmar Spren 
    16New Hampshire Bobcats 
     Block 11 - Due 04/10 12 AM ET 
    17Seattle Grinders 
    18Carolina Cruisers 
    19Arizona Dust Devils 
    20Dayton Thunderbolts 
     Block 12 - Due 04/11 12 AM ET 
    21Llano Llamas 
    22Frankfurt Eagles 
    23Peconic Bay Scallops 
    24Flagstaff Giants
    Last edited by joebaseball; March 29, 2020 at 01:18 AM.

Can you select in the thread?

Yes, but selection still goes in order, if duplicate choices are made. I'll notify you if this happens...

...I realize these are troubled times, for a lot of reasons, so I am extending the time to get your draft lists in to me until Tuesday, March 31st... I've only heard back from 1 owner so far, and although I intend to honor any draft lists or in threads I can, but, if I don't hear back from more owners by Tuesday, we'll just autopick this season, and I'll fill in anyone's requests post draft... Thanks,

Joebaseball

So I get to pick 23 I really in all honesty can't figure the 23rd possible choice available..the block need to be filled

I'll send my list when my block is up. I'd rather rank 2 players than 18.

Same goes for me (regarding the 2 previous messages). I pick 21st and will do so when my block comes up.

...I've updated the draft list, changing the dates to reflect the new starting time. As for the draft itself, right now all I can do is fill in the first two blocks. Athens-(historyguy65) picks 9th, and I can't make his pick for him without a list, or until the draft starts and he fails to make a pick in the proper time slot. Then its an autopick.
    ...The next pick, #10, is Oakley with the Soligen Explorers. Same conditions. Then it drops down 3 autopicks to the Pocket Snowmen and doaf at pick #14. I'm figuring him for an autopick, since he has vanished for unknown reasons.
    ..So that's 14 autopicks out of the first 16 picks in the draft, and, as stated and now posted, only the first eight can be done at the moment. Autopicks are exactly that. ...They go in numerical order according to the posted Draft's ranking of each individual player, so, no one has to rank a lot of players. Aside from two choices(9-Historyguy65, and 10-Oakley), its decided, so, figure none of the top 16 players ranked will be available, but include however many you want on your list in case those two owners pick outside of those top 16, just don't figure to get one. Make sure your list is numbered in order of preference. You'll get the highest player choice on your list that is available. If none on your list are available, its an autopick. Choose that list wisely.
    ..If anyone thinks they can do it better, than step up. please. Really.
    ...Other wise the draft will start Tuesday, March 31st. With 14 of the first 16 being autopicks it shouldn't be a chore to make a proper list of four or five players for me to work from. Just don't wait too long to get that list in. Don't draft in thread out of turn. The owners in your block ahead of you get first priority.
    ...You know, I never really appreciated doaf and how much work goes into running the league, much less a draft. I used most of a notebook, just on the last one alone. Its a thankless task, and I am doing this because I have been in this league a looong time, and I hate to see it and my team fade away, and also in doaf's honor. Anyone feels the same way, I could use a hand.

Joebaseball

Quote Originally Posted by joebaseball View Post
    Anyone feels the same way, I could use a hand.

Joebaseball
    Let me know what you need and I can try to help. I'm guessing most of us are stuck at home now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast