Thread: Hobos wanting a trade

Question Hobos wanting a trade

Will sell future draft picks for any upgrade to our club. Also, willing to trade younger players for better veterans?
    send offers for serious consideration of improving in 2030.
    Whit-
    Lawn Chair League (co-commissioner ) ~ Hi-5-N Hobos-N-Heaven
    Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." Bibleline Broadcast Network (BBN) - YouTube http://www.northlandchurch.com/

Re: Hobos wanting a trade

Check the Moonshiners and see if there is a trade you would like to make. In the meantime, we lost another member today. That is getting frustrating.
    Peace. (Psalm 29:11)

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by starwalker View Post
    Check the Moonshiners and see if there is a trade you would like to make. In the meantime, we lost another member today. That is getting frustrating.
    yeah it truly is...csfbl site is not doing enough about the recruiting problem. They actually added to it in my opinion by making mentor leagues and encouraging remake leagues. We just can't compete with that. They allow too many leagues. They should random assign leagues to newcomers. Limit the amount of leagues an owner can have. Don't allow jumping leagues. If you drop you can't get a new team for a month. It's unfortunately ruining the site. Us being the least popular format of 2 sims a day hurts, and the sims hanging every other day as well. I know it's free , but it isn't being dealt with at all. Combine leagues that fold, do something! I just don't get it, it is so flustrating to practically beg for new owners to come and join our league. I don't have answers, I mean I do, but if the site isn't listening and actually making it worse for leagues to recruit I guess we have no choice but watch our league dry up and get the Corona virus, hope we survive it... that last part was probably something I shouldn't say tongue in cheek , but it sucks on a lot less severity (but it still does suck indeed).
    Let's pull a trade that is good for both sides starwalker, I've been so bored at least it'll be fun to pull a trade. Nah, we are making the best of it at home. I sure hope your well and staying positive and safe. Keep your head up and I pray your well !
    Whit-
    p.s. I will look at your squad and tell you who I'm interested in. I probably am very interested in some of your older pitchers. I know in my head you have some older vets that I'd like to trade for picks of players ? I have two years of draft picks and not a ton of young talent. Even if they are in their prime , I am willing to trade for your vets that could help me out this season. I recently picked up about a million of free agents . I will drop them so that I have some room for a trade.
    Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." Bibleline Broadcast Network (BBN) - YouTube http://www.northlandchurch.com/

We are out of school until April 6, our son who is a trucker is running his wheels off keeping supplies in various places, our other son who works at the Grand Canyon is in management of the consessionaire. They have ceased operations until May 22, but he is essential, so he is still working. The hourly and seasonal workers are being sheltered in place, fed, and given a place to live.

I'll look at your trade proposal in a moment. I've been busy dealing with minor flooding around here, so I'm just now getting on.

Darrel
    Oklahoma

We are out of school until April 6, our son who is a trucker is running his wheels off keeping supplies in various places, our other son who works at the Grand Canyon is in management of the consessionaire. They have ceased operations until May 22, but he is essential, so he is still working. The hourly and seasonal workers are being sheltered in place, fed, and given a place to live.

I'll look at your trade proposal in a moment. I've been busy dealing with minor flooding around here, so I'm just now getting on.

Tell your boy Thank You , from you pal in Cali. Tough work and I respect and appreciate blue collar go getters! My wife gets back at her front office job tomorrow. Not crazy about the ideal with a 300 % increase of the virus just yesterday. They are going to be getting online classes for the middle school she works at going. Closed office to parents, but still...not ideal to be working with others as you don't know if they have been sheltering in place and are not carriers even though they feel well. Huntington Beach district has been shut down and I can't imagine school starting back until after Summer. So I expect as a custodian we will be starting Summer type work very soon.

California is a hot spot. We too have been getting rain off and on. Today is suppose to come hard around noon. I'm glad because it keeps naive kids off the beaches here. Governor is hoping social pressure works for those that may need a reminder that they are breaking the social distant orders.

Anyhow, before this gets long winded...stay safe out there. God Bless You, Jesus loves You! Dust off that Bible you have at home (like I did yesterday). All the answers are contained inside!

Whit-

He's the assistant rooms director and has an office of his own in the basement of the El Tovar Hotel. Our janitors are coming in next week to do some disinfecting while the school is closed until for at least 2 more weeks. Interestingly, the school board is going to have a special meeting to interview superintendent candidates for next year as our current one is retiring. It is an accident, but he and I are retiring the same year.

I trust the Lord and believe I must do what I can do to keep my family and friends safe. We have a trip scheduled tomorrow to go to the bank, pharmacy and grocery store. We will use the drive throughs and hopefully, the store will bring it to our car.

Darrel
    Oklahoma

He's the assistant rooms director and has an office of his own in the basement of the El Tovar Hotel. Our janitors are coming in next week to do some disinfecting while the school is closed until for at least 2 more weeks. Interestingly, the school board is going to have a special meeting to interview superintendent candidates for next year as our current one is retiring. It is an accident, but he and I are retiring the same year.

I trust the Lord and believe I must do what I can do to keep my family and friends safe. We have a trip scheduled tomorrow to go to the bank, pharmacy and grocery store. We will use the drive throughs and hopefully, the store will bring it to our car.
    HB district I just saw is closed til at least April 20, 2020. Use some hand sanitizer. We have done drive thru restaurant windows three times and pizza once. Nerve racking and it seems all the more dangerous as things thing is growing legs. Hope people recognize the severity, I don't know that I can say for sure that they do. Pray that people don't panic as things get more alarming and the spread continues to grow. Think time is of the utmost importance , so we don't overwhelm the facilities , hospital staffs, and supplies.

Whit-

Wish you well on your ventures tomorrow Starwalker.
    we haven't been shopping yet, going on two weeks now.
    Whit-

Wal-Mart had less customers than usual. They were out of toilet paper, hamburger and butter (only hamburger did we want but we got a ham instead. The others were drive-through only and we got what we wanted.

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Wal-Mart had less customers than usual. They were out of toilet paper, hamburger and butter (only hamburger did we want but we got a ham instead. The others were drive-through only and we got what we wanted.
    Glad you got what you needed, my wife came home after work with a bag of groceries from Trader Joe's. She also went to a small specialty market and came home with meat, oranges, and like two other small items, she saw they had toilet paper, but, said it was expensive and decided not to buy it. Then said, she probably should have anyways... personally I wish she would just come home and stay away from they madness/crowds.

I text my principal yesterday and he said he is working on a schedule last night and wanted to get the custodial staff back ASAP. Our day custodian came in and worked a couple hours the day before. They live closer to the school than I do. I travel round trip an hour and a half to my school each day. I could have stayed nights and was given a choice. I am a bit of a loner socially, so I prefer nights, but my wife wanted me to choose days. I will request to social distant and work alone when back for safety and to maintain my sanity.

In the weeks to come in California, I expect things to worsen...
    Leaning on Christ , no fear, I know to die is gain and be present with the Lord,
    Hope everyone stays safe out there,
    Whit-
    Last edited by Bryan Whitfield; March 24, 2020 at 12:58 PM.