Thread: Division 4 is the best

Division 4 is the best

After 89 games, the 4th place team in Division 4 has a better record than the 1st place teams in Division 2 and Division 3 and the second place team in Division 1.

Re: Division 4 is the best

bah....post-season will determine the best :P

After 140 games, the 4th place team in Division 4 has a better record than the 1st place team in Division 3 and the second place teams in Division 1 and Division 2. Canton Bulldogs might hit 900 RS/RA. I'm not sure I've ever seen that.

I went 4-10 against Dakota in the regular season, including getting swept in 2 of the 4 regular season series. One of the sweeps was the 4-game finale of the regular season, which led to Dakota overcoming my lead in the division and handing them the title. When Dakota won the first game of the playoffs, it pushed their win streak against me to 5 games! But, then I swept Dakota over the next 4 games to win the playoff round. Good guys win.

Ohhhh, down 3-0 going into bottom of the 9th in Game 7, and we scored 4 runs to win and move on to the WS. I don't think I've ever seen relievers used as much in the playoffs as Cali Green Reefers used them.

Good Guys win again.

Murrieta is on steroids, so I'll probably lose in 4.