Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Division 4 is the best

Re: Division 4 is the best

Former D4 :P

We claim you as ours still. ; )
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

The 2146 regular season was ridiculous. I've destroyed my pitching staff trying to even make the playoffs in D4.

2 of top 3 pitchers with 15+ seafat. : |
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

I've finished 5th for 4 straight years with win totals of 78, 84, 70, and 86 (maybe 87 if I win the last game, but I could finish 4th).

I have 4 hitters on the top 10 MVP race and the 2nd most potent offense in the league. I have 2 SP on the top 10 Cy Young list. But, no matter. Probably finishing 5th.

The Matlocks started September in 2nd place.

Then we went 17-5 in September in games against teams not called the "Dakota Thunder."

Against the Thunder, we went 0-3.

And finished in 3rd place.

Just another year in D4.

I've got the 2nd best W/L differential, but I'm only barely holding onto 2nd place and I'm only 5 games away from falling into 4 place.

congrats tarheel and gregles for winning this season's slugfest. best of luck in the playoffs, one of you go win the ws and bring it back to d4.

I've been inactive this season. That must be the key to winning.

I'm up 2-1 games over Asheville so far. Both my wins came in extra innings.

Seattle made the playoffs at 89-71 and negative -10 run differential. It's impressive.

Asheville has been kicking my butt. My starters are 0-3 with my 3 wins coming from relievers.

Game 1- Asheville takes the lead in the 8th and I tie in the bottom of the 8 and win in 11.
    Game 2- Asheville crushes me 7-2 but only 1 was scored before the 7th inning.
    Game 3 - Asheville ties it in the bottom of the 9th and I win it in 10.
    Game 4 - Asheville wins 7-3 by scoring all 7 runs in the bottom of the 8th.
    Game 5 - Asheville shuts me out 4-0. 3 runs came in the 7th inning.
    Game 6 - I win 2-1 by scoring both runs in the bottom of the 8th

My offense for the series is a .200/.283/.325 and is scoring 3.17 runs per game. In the regular season it was .270/.352/.465 and 5.13 runs a game. My playoff team ERA is 4.75, but was only 4.08 in the regular season.

Seattle won their series despite a 161 worse run differential. I guess I could win the series, too, without deserving it.

blah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12