Thread: Hello

Hello

Hey everybody! Welcome to the league! I'm excited to be apart of this league right from the beginning! Good luck to everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbugg11 View Post
    Hey everybody! Welcome to the league! I'm excited to be apart of this league right from the beginning! Good luck to everybody!
    Hey ...back at ya!....I took the liberty in contacting admin to start us a forum page to our league as a way to keep in contact with everyone. Looks as if half the league already hasn't been on the site for at least 2 weeks. the 42 Calle Rays have been very active to put together a squad to try to get to the playoffs this first season, as we have already traded away all our draft picks and almost all our minorleaguers to the Downtown Browns. I see they are looking to go youth and draft picks in order to try to evolve into a competitive group a few seasons down the road. I will say that even though the my draft picks are gone I would still be willing to make a move or two if a club is intrested in a positional player on my roster!