Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2006 Diamond Legends Live Draft COMPLETE

Re: 2006 Diamond Legends Live Draft Block 7 due 2/18 @ 4:00 PM ET

With pick #37 Keokuk Kooks pick P Calvin Palma

Re: 2006 Diamond Legends Live Draft Block 8 due 2/17 @ 8:00 PM ET

Block 8 PMs out. Final Block due at 8 PM ET.

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL

Re: 2006 Diamond Legends Live Draft Block 7 due 2/18 @ 4:00 PM ET

Caracas 43 pick
    Christopher Smith RF 18

Re: 2006 Diamond Legends Live Draft Block 4 due 2/14 @ 9:00 PM ET

Flatland selects Michael Castle P with pick #44

Re: 2006 Diamond Legends Live Draft Block 6 due 2/17 @ 4:00 PM ET

It would be nice to give a little notice and explanation why the sims are slowed down to 2 per day even though the draft, according to the schedule, would finish well ahead of 7/15. Do you need 36 hours to set the picks? If you kept it at 4 per day, you would have until 6AM tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyewiks View Post
    It would be nice to give a little notice and explanation why the sims are slowed down to 2 per day even though the draft, according to the schedule, would finish well ahead of 7/15. Do you need 36 hours to set the picks? If you kept it at 4 per day, you would have until 6AM tomorrow.
    He slowed it down earlier in the day, else we would have already past the 15th. I am sure he is just erring on the side of caution and as soon as he has the lists set, he will crank it back up. So if everything goes smoothly, you will have your picks by noon tomorrow at the latest is my guess unless the sims themselves decide to go wonky.

R-E-L-A-X
    Life is time, so don't waste mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Fyewiks View Post
    Sorry guy. I get nervous when we get a few games out. If the sim runs before I want it to its bad for all of us. I’ll try to finish up tonight.

Re: 2006 Diamond Legends Live Draft COMPLETE

Ok picks are set for Rd 1 & 2 so please don’t touch those. Sims back to 8/d.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    He slowed it down earlier in the day, else we would have already past the 15th. I am sure he is just erring on the side of caution and as soon as he has the lists set, he will crank it back up. So if everything goes smoothly, you will have your picks by noon tomorrow at the latest is my guess unless the sims themselves decide to go wonky.

R-E-L-A-X
    I am relaxed. I was merely pointing out the breakdown in communication. Or don't you care about it?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrusCobb View Post
    Sorry guy. I get nervous when we get a few games out. If the sim runs before I want it to its bad for all of us. I’ll try to finish up tonight.

It's alright Ty. I'm on your side but I think everyone should know a little ahead of time that it's been so dramatically slowed. You're a great guy, sorry for being so forthright.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234