Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: 2016 Adjusted Caps from 2014 FA class

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,133

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Quote Originally Posted by mhardy_03 View Post
    I updated the sheet with what I believe are the correct values. I see a couple that are slightly off. Tuttle should be 52,470,000 and Lyons should be 55,620,000.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1342226742
    I leave for an hour before coming back to doublecheck and it is already done for me.

  2. #12

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Quote Originally Posted by G Sparks View Post
    I leave for an hour before coming back to doublecheck and it is already done for me.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,133

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Cap changed to reflect Thornton trade between Drmeyer and Marsupial

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,843

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Guess I should've read this thread.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,133

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Quote Originally Posted by marsupial311 View Post
    Guess I should've read this thread.
    I'm asking Drmeyer and Marsupial for a renegotiation to this trade that will satisfy both parties. Marsupial hadn't won a bid and was unaware of the salary trade going with Thornton. This is a one time ask on a new rule. I'll bump the rules thread to remind people.

  6. #16

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    I have reached out to marsupial for re-negotiations.

    For transparency, during initial negotiations I had assumed all owners were aware of the rules, the FAs, and their associated costs. I didn't explicitly list the salary for Thornton or any other players during negotiations. I'm hopeful something can still be worked out.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,133

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Quote Originally Posted by drmeyer87 View Post
    I have reached out to marsupial for re-negotiations.

    For transparency, during initial negotiations I had assumed all owners were aware of the rules, the FAs, and their associated costs. I didn't explicitly list the salary for Thornton or any other players during negotiations. I'm hopeful something can still be worked out.
    I hope the same. Happy to arbitrate, offer suggestions, or even take on some salary if absolutely necessary.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Quote Originally Posted by drmeyer87 View Post
    I have reached out to marsupial for re-negotiations.

    For transparency, during initial negotiations I had assumed all owners were aware of the rules, the FAs, and their associated costs. I didn't explicitly list the salary for Thornton or any other players during negotiations. I'm hopeful something can still be worked out.
    I would hope that going forward, an owner with such a player would, in good faith, disclose the information. I fully realize it is there for all to view but it's not always as fresh in someone's mind as the owner that is trying to unload the salary.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyewiks View Post
    I would hope that going forward, an owner with such a player would, in good faith, disclose the information. I fully realize it is there for all to view but it's not always as fresh in someone's mind as the owner that is trying to unload the salary.
    I'm taking it as a lesson learned and will certainly be doing this moving forward.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,133

    Re: 2014 Adjusted Caps from 2012 FA class. Those with adjusted caps, keep in mind how much cash you have for the 2014 class!

    Updated with the new caps for everyone. Thanks for the spreadsheet help Mhardy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •