Thread: Congrats to whomever runs the East Milton Roadkill - You must be a genius!

Congrats to whomever runs the East Milton Roadkill - You must be a genius!

Well thank you for your kind words! I built this team with molten iron, sexual chocolate and rock ‘n roll. That recipe resulted in the 2088 World Championship Roadkill. It was a long road and there are 23 teams on the side of it.. ironically the only one that isn’t is the Roadkill. The Roadkillers will be back next year led by the incredible 24 win J-Dub and an offense full of drooling monsters.

The sign as you entered town used to say “East Milton - arguably a little better than West Milton, South Milton doesn’t have a Wal-Mart and there is no North Milton, so we are the bestMilton! ...well best Milton outside of Milton Falls.... which is beautiful. You know.. because of the waterfalls.” And now it just says “East Milton - Word Champions”. The sign company thought we won a scrabble competition but it’s okay.. atleast we aren’t in West Milton.

Re: Congrats to whomever runs the East Milton Roadkill - You must be a genius!

Besides how could we win a word competition when in the title I wrote ‘whomever’, when it should have been ‘whoever’. I was born in West Milton probably.

Re: Congrats to whomever runs the East Milton Roadkill - You must be a genius!

Congrats. that JDub guy rocks.