Thread: Looking for a 3b

Looking for a 3b

can trade either of my young 3b's in the minors

William Coleman
    John Gray

Re: Looking for a 3b

3B Charles Warren is available. Lefty bat with elite D and power, reasonable salary. Going cheaply as he is 33 YO.

How is Warren + Philly's second for your 24 overall?

PS. Please also see my message about the outstanding draft picks owed to Philly from last year's trades. Details in the PM I sent, and also under a separate message thread under this same heading: Players in prime available for picks. Cheers.

Re: Looking for a 3b

Quote Originally Posted by Papucar View Post
    3B Charles Warren is available. Lefty bat with elite D and power, reasonable salary. Going cheaply as he is 33 YO.

How is Warren + Philly's second for your 24 overall?

PS. Please also see my message about the outstanding draft picks owed to Philly from last year's trades. Details in the PM I sent, and also under a separate message thread under this same heading: Players in prime available for picks. Cheers.
    I would have done that, but now with the trade reversal I am well over the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by CyMaddux31 View Post
    I would have done that, but now with the trade reversal I am well over the cap.
    I have plenty room to take on any dead weight you want to throw overboard. Let me know if you can make the numbers work. Cheers.