Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,452

    2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    Last edited by CelticWarrior; December 4, 2019 at 12:21 AM.
    Spread the CSFBL love. Follow @Celtic_CSFBL and @csfbl.

  2. #2

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    pass

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmond,Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    OKC passes

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    1,351

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    Barranquilla will take Steven Rios if available. Otherwise, pass.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    Picks announced. Let me know if I messed up. I'll assign them after the 4/1 allocations lock at which point all the PSFA players not assigned to a team become eligible for in-game bidding. Since it takes a day, players signed before 4/7 get moved back to FA.

    Good luck this season.
    Spread the CSFBL love. Follow @Celtic_CSFBL and @csfbl.

  6. #6

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticWarrior View Post
    Since it takes a day, players signed before 4/7 get moved back to FA.

    Good luck this season.
    According to https://www.csfbl.com/help/wiki/52/free-agents:
    Free Agents will always make a contract decision if the highest offer is at least 50% over his base (minimum asking) salary.

    So if a undrafted PSFA was bid on at least 50% over his base (minimum asking) salary on 4/1,he'll sign the contract soon and won't wait until 4/7 to make decisions.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by snowwind View Post
    According to https://www.csfbl.com/help/wiki/52/free-agents:
    Free Agents will always make a contract decision if the highest offer is at least 50% over his base (minimum asking) salary.

    So if a undrafted PSFA was bid on at least 50% over his base (minimum asking) salary on 4/1,he'll sign the contract soon and won't wait until 4/7 to make decisions.
    Yes, true.

    That doesn't happen often here, but yes.
    Spread the CSFBL love. Follow @Celtic_CSFBL and @csfbl.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticWarrior View Post
    Yes, true.

    That doesn't happen often here, but yes.
    In that case, if a undrafted PSFA was bid on at least 50% over his base (minimum asking) salary on 4/1 and signed the contract before 4/7, do they get moved back to FA?
    Or do owners need to wait until 4/7 to start bidding on the undrafted PSFA?
    Last edited by snowwind; December 4, 2019 at 04:26 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    No, 4/1 is when they're active. I'll pay attention to salary.
    Spread the CSFBL love. Follow @Celtic_CSFBL and @csfbl.

  10. #10

    Re: 2115 Cardinal Fans PSFA Selection

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticWarrior View Post
    No, 4/1 is when they're active. I'll pay attention to salary.
    Thanks for the answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •