Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2039 Season discussion

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

2039 Season discussion

And we have a nice PSFA SS (?) to bid on, but only 4-5 teams currently have the money to bid.

It wont be Buntsville that tries, its the highly anticipated debut of Bobby "Bats" Jr. this season

Marcus Scheffler called it a career for the Squeeze this season at 36, he was 8 HRs shy of 500 but he finished his career with a .319 BA & .920 OPS ranking 6th AT for the team in both cats.
    He is in many of the teams top 10 offensive categories including tops in TBs (4894) Runs (1464) & RBI (1624)

The 11X AS & 6X SS won 3 MVPs and 5 WS rings. First ballet HOFer for sure although you never know in this game.
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars
    ALTRTA- Roxborugh Rampage

Re: 2039 Season discussion

If I am seeing this correctly Milwaukee makes Medina, KBLs Highest paid player with a 8.1 M deal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

Pretty active preseason, Buntsville and Allegheny make a deal that sends #17 to ALL for power hitting vet Catcher.

I like the signing of Will Pearson by OKC, he was a cut by Milwaukee probably to make room for Media's 8M contract. I was going to make a bid on him myself but opted for full scouting.

Its shaping up to be an exciting season, 1 new owner added and maybe another, we'll see. Could use any help I can get in the recruiting department
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4655779

anyone interested in Michael Jacobs for a late 1st? DI/BA/RA still maxed at 94/98/87. looking to move him before 4/1, just propose it up
    -Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes.
    -Translation; 'cause I got game bitches!

Join the Remake Leagues! No Experience Necessary.

Simple Rules:

1. Stop recruiting new owners for your half dead crappy leagues. Your efforts would be better used looking for a stable league with owners who actually care about their teams. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or a superstud player, then dont take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1018 View Post
    It wont be Buntsville that tries, its the highly anticipated debut of Bobby "Bats" Jr. this season
    Its been slow going for the youngster but its early, since a demotion in the batting order and seeing some LH pitching hes raised it up a bit. I'll have the links up of his Father's 1st season to compare through the year. Daddy came out slashing in 2010.

Jr's 1st season
    https://www.csfbl.com/player/gamelog...ayerid=4809959

SR's 1st season
    https://www.csfbl.com/player/gamelog...06&season=2010
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

i've watched Buntsville slide right out of the playoffs this season
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

A lot was missed since I "thought" my season was over it wasnt until the 6pm EST sim that I got a alert that the Squeeze made the playoffs. But beside that we had Allegheny make a push for the leagues win record (116) but falls a little short.

Buntsville squeaks in due to NPB's 2-8 record down the stretch. We only played .500 ourselves but now we get to play the Champs from 3 seasons ago.

The 112 win team faces off against Modena who won 105 of their own. Seattle and Milwaukee face off with identical records with Seattle with a 1 game edge in divisional play. It wont be Mecklandberg vs. Maine this season, after Vallhala lost its owner the team turned things around and edge Maine by 1 game in the division.
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

MJ vintage performance in WS game 4.

https://www.csfbl.com/game/boxscore.asp?gameid=42392894
    I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live. I want a new mistake, loose is more than hesitate

Congrats Spoon
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids

Congratulations Spoon!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast