Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2044 Preseason

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Re: 2044 Preseason

Cuban's are happy with the 2 signings thus far.
    Dan Nilson is a 28 YO catcher with a great bat, .300 / .360 and has a cannon of an arm

Royal Numbers was available in the 2nd wave and it was music to our ears. The 90 RA LF will slide over to 3B and also be a top of the order bat.

We'll look to add post 4/1 for some depth
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars

I just love this league with its actual, tangible, player movement. Dan Nilson and Stewart Martinez both played for me recently - both are potential All-Stars, but were expendable due to excess talent at C and P on my roster. Losing out on Charles Grigg means I signed the guy that he replaced in Qingdao, Thomas Carpenter. And P Larry Craig makes his way back to Tucson after getting drafted in the top 10 and spending his 20s here before being traded during a rebuilding period.
    Curent Teams
    Xtra Bases - Santa Fe Scorpions since 2047 - 38 seasons --- 2084 World Series Champs
    PGML - Tucson Roadrunners since 2024 - 18 seasons
    Retired Teams
    MLB Mideastern - Milwaukee Brewers 2071-2083 --- 2076 World Series Champs and 4 time Runner-Up

Quote Originally Posted by stinky_pete View Post
    but guess the presence of 37-year old obp machine Richard McClure was too much competition as well.
    Oh and I had McClure for 1 season as well. Unfortunately, he was just kinda meh that year.
    Curent Teams
    Xtra Bases - Santa Fe Scorpions since 2047 - 38 seasons --- 2084 World Series Champs
    PGML - Tucson Roadrunners since 2024 - 18 seasons
    Retired Teams
    MLB Mideastern - Milwaukee Brewers 2071-2083 --- 2076 World Series Champs and 4 time Runner-Up

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I hope more than a handful see this, Cuban's are in a position to take on a quality pitcher that your team may not be able to retain. If you have a 27 or 31YO that you expect you will have to let go hit me up. Depending on the quality of player the offer will increase.
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12