Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2002 Diamond Legends Amateur Draft

Re: 2002 Diamond Legends Amateur Draft

2XS thanks for running a seemless draft!

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL

2002 Diamond Legends Amateur Draft

I (Philadelphia Fish) drafted Ronald Carbaugh at 19, not Ortiz. You gave me Ortiz instead. Reno Drafted Ortiz.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL

You added Carbaugh to Hudson in the 2nd round.

No, Cherry Grove's owner screwed up the whole draft. He obviously changed his draft order after I had it set. That screwed up everything.

I will work on getting everyone's picks on their correct team tomorrow. I don't have time tonight. Please, don't call up anyone from your lows til I get this fixed.
    Life is time, so don't waste mine!

It’s cool. I just noticed it in my news link on my team page and wanted to point it out. Thank you.

I shouldn't throw blame and for that I apologize.

However the problems started with Cherry Grove's 1st pick in the 1st round(#2 overall) and that caused a cascade of problems from there on down the list. I have gone through and put everyone from the live draft on their appropriate teams. This does mean that some teams probably got shafted out of a 3rd round pick where as a couple of others might have gotten an extra player in the deal. My apologies on that, but short of going and taking over each team individually and checking there lists and there is no way to really fix the 3rd round.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    No, Cherry Grove's owner screwed up the whole draft. He obviously changed his draft order after I had it set. That screwed up everything.

I will work on getting everyone's picks on their correct team tomorrow. I don't have time tonight. Please, don't call up anyone from your lows til I get this fixed.

However the problems started with Cherry Grove's 1st pick in the 1st round(#2 overall) and that caused a cascade of problems from there on down the list. I have gone through and put everyone from the live draft on their appropriate teams. This does mean that some teams probably got shafted out of a 3rd round pick where as a couple of others might have gotten an extra player in the deal. My apologies on that, but short of going and taking over each team individually and checking there lists and there is no way to really fix the 3rd round.

Wow! I see you retracted your statement to some degree, but I DID NOT do anything with my picks......NOTHING. So, the screw-up was NOT mine!

My picks still aren't correct however. I am missing C John Pennell, the 2nd overall pick in the draft. I do have my other 3 1st and 2nd round picks, but not the first pick I made.

That should be fixed. Again sorry about jumping to accusations, that was just frustration. My guess is that it didn't save the changes I made to the draft order, but I have no way to check that.

Quote Originally Posted by gsigmon0221 View Post
    Wow! I see you retracted your statement to some degree, but I DID NOT do anything with my picks......NOTHING. So, the screw-up was NOT mine!

My picks still aren't correct however. I am missing C John Pennell, the 2nd overall pick in the draft. I do have my other 3 1st and 2nd round picks, but not the first pick I made.

It’s cool. The 1st and 2nd round picks obviously mean more. No issues about the 3rd if nothing can be done

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234