Thread: Fire sale

Fire sale

I am posting this for my 11yr old son who owned the Blood Stripes

After a disastrous June which saw the bloods go 7-20 and plummet from being Challengers at the top of their division
    to posting this statement.

The Blood Stripe ownership would like to announce that they are now willing to listen to any offers on any player 26yrs old and up. We are looking for young players/pitchers in any position, or draft picks.

Thanks

Re: Fire sale

This I am posting for myself, I am asking if the league would be ok with me making a trade with my sons team. I am willing to post the details of a deal in the forum and give the other owners the power to ok or kill the deal. I will wait to see what you guys have to say.

why don't you post the proposed deal here first and see if anyone has any objections to it.

Because I have not really looked at it, and don’t have any ideas as of yet....thought I would see if it would be ok before I waste my time, but I would post it here first for sure

Quote Originally Posted by SithLord View Post
    Because I have not really looked at it, and don’t have any ideas as of yet....thought I would see if it would be ok before I waste my time, but I would post it here first for sure
    I think you should post the proposed trade in the forum and give it a minimum of 3 days, the more the better, to allow people to look at it and voice any concerns, if not, then go through with it.

No sense in doing the trade and THEN waiting to see if anyone has any problems with it and have to reverse it.

Yes that’s what I was thinking