Thread: 2008 season

2008 season

As noted in the league transactions I moved an incorrectly assigned player of mine back to low minors due mostly to fat finger typing but also a little bit of Guinness.
    I will gladly make transactions for you as well if requested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2008 season

James Bowser sends Cobbs back to the WS with a No hitter. https://www.csfbl.com/game/boxscore.asp?gameid=41920325

Should be a great series with Washington. Not sure the Terrible Beauties have another WS victory in the them. The chinks in the armor are showing. But it’s been a great ride and some players are running outta fingers for the rings.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL

Quote Originally Posted by TyrusCobb View Post
    James Bowser sends Cobbs back to the WS with a No hitter. https://www.csfbl.com/game/boxscore.asp?gameid=41920325

Should be a great series with Washington. Not sure the Terrible Beauties have another WS victory in the them. The chinks in the armor are showing. But it’s been a great ride and some players are running outta fingers for the rings.

Not seeing those chinks in the armor haha.

However made my personal goal of not being swept.

Quote Originally Posted by oldeephus View Post
    Not seeing those chinks in the armor haha.

However made my personal goal of not being swept.

Lol. Definitely didn’t show the chinks in the playoffs. But make no mistake, we’re slowing down. I can’t really take any credit for this team since a strong core of the team was drafted in the early to mid 90s long before I arrived. I think the biggest challenge has been trying to manage the FOAs and knowing which players to dump when just to scratch out some FOAs.