Thread: 2037 Season Discussion

2037 Season Discussion

And there it goes....

with a single off Mariners veteran starter Fernando Butler, in a 12innings 5-4 loss, the outstanding 1B/DH Maurice "MO" Weinberg reached the milestone.

4 thousand hits! 4.000!

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4440299
    I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live. I want a new mistake, loose is more than hesitate

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Re: 2037 Season Discussion

wow what a sh1t division our Kalas division has become. Osborne +100 and the rest of us all minus
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars

With a 6-5 victory over New Jersey on 8/30/2037, the Seattle Mariners reached a team milestone that they've been pushing towards the last few seasons. Their franchise record is now 4661-4660, one game over .500. To put that in perspective, getting there has required 6 (going on 7) straight season of 96 wins or more. Yeah, we were bad. As in 6th place in the Uecker Division for 5 straight seasons (2011-2015), as in a 16 year playoff drought (1999-2015).
    We're better now, though it's been 40 seasons since our last World Series win. We're still chasing that.

Congrats Samvick, well done. I like to track those kinds of things for my teams as well.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Playoff races always seem to be fun in KBL

In the Uecker Division Seattle isnt being challenged but who they will face in round 1 is still to be decided. Since their move to MIL and new ownership the Brewers are on a mission to make the playoffs but another newer owner has his sites on the spot as well as the Vancouver team is right there, poised and ready, only 2 games seperate the teams and the 4 game set to end the season could be one to watch.

In the Harwell, Detroit & Allegheny have been the top 2 teams for a few seasons now but dont look now, Modena has somehow turned the rebuild around quick enough to threaten for the playoffs. Only 2.5 separate 2nd & 3rd

In the Kalas division, there is again a runaway leader with Osborne pretty much locking things up but again we'll have a race for 2nd. I felt bad earlier in the season when i beat out a couple of owners for some veteran FA pitchers but in a weak division I thought it would help position for a playoff spot even though the team is in "rebuild mode". Ward & Benedict have been solid for the team but the well documented weak offense has kept the team from being more than .500. Great Lakes is only a few back from the 2nd spot and with league's playing in division to finish the season anything can change in a blink.

In the Castiglione, Maine has things also wrapped up with Mecklenburg in 2nd, Kenora has some newish ownership and they are trying to push for the spot and are only 3.5 back

How about the season Pat Tabor is having? .329-62-157, 119 R, 1.140 OPS looking for his 1st MVP, not a bad PSFA pickup with 265 HRs in about 5 seasons

Well its not hard to see why Modena is back, 3 ROY candidates Roy, Lynch, & Henderson have 119 HRs & 305 RBI between the 3 of them

2 of these 3 should get bot ROY's this season because the current crop on the list for the Caray conference are really awful, check it out https://www.csfbl.com/league/awards.asp?leagueid=1952
    PGML Cuban's Sharks
    KBL Buntsville Squeeze
    BD Philly Whiz Kids
    Brockmire League- Philadelphia Stars