Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2085 Season

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield2958 View Post
    I wasn't trying to denigrate the two World Series teams or the owners who put in the work to get them that far, so if anyone took it that way I apologize. I just meant sometimes I watch GameView for LCS or WS that don't involve me if the matchup intrigues me. This one just didn't strike me. And Bermuda indeed probably should have beaten me in the Divisional round as they won 11 more games than I did and won the season series 9-5 including a 4-game sweep in September. It just stung that it came from a 3-0 lead and our run differential was dead even in the 7 games. We all know teams that win less than 90 games can rock the playoffs as DP showed us with the Yolo All-Stars in 2073-2074.

"Usually if I lose a series, I congratulate the winner"
    Looks like actually if you lose a series, you quit the league
    Actually, I quit after game 1, when this all went down. I’ve had a couple bad experiences with balmers, and there are plenty of other leagues out there, so I decided to leave the negativity.

Thanks for trying to throw my name in the mud though, appreciate it.

Congrats the Jerry, I wouldn’t have changed anything lineup-wise, so he deserved it.
    Last edited by DockEllis; August 31, 2019 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockEllis View Post
    Actually, I quit after game 1, when this all went down. I’ve had a couple bad experiences with balmers, and there are plenty of other leagues out there, so I decided to leave the negativity.

Congrats the Jerry, I wouldn’t have changed anything lineup-wise, so he deserved it.
    I'm sorry you left. You are a good and active manager.

Re: 2085 Season

See ya
    Curent Teams
    Xtra Bases - Santa Fe Scorpions since 2047 - 41 seasons --- 2084 World Series Champs
    PGML - Tucson Roadrunners since 2024 - 21 seasons --- 2044 World Series Champs
    Retired Teams
    MLB Mideastern - Milwaukee Brewers 2071-2083 --- 2076 World Series Champs and 4 time Runner-Up

Bad experiences with balmers??? WTH? He’s one of the best owners and commissioners on this entire site. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
    Geo

(XB) Champaign Chippawassapacans - 2060, 2062, 2063, 2078, 2087, 2090, 2091
    (LoL) The World Powers - 2086, 2088
    (CarL) ****burn Town Scurvy - 2037
    (CBF) Loves Park Hillbillies -
    (GOAT IV) Rockford Felons -
    (MLB Throw) New Orleans Secret Nine - 2049
    (TT) Lincoln Railsplitters - 2026, 2029
    (GOAT III) Tomato Town Looters - 2005

Re: 2085 Season

Congrats OKC!
    Geo