Thread: Robbers Roost

Robbers Roost

Come trade
    Last edited by GoldenGhost; August 9, 2019 at 01:47 AM.
    Join MLB Blitz!

Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza
    man it's also really funny to see how much negative war prople have on their rosters. it's like dog by definition you can immediately replace that guy for free

Re: Robbers Roost

Got some really good players I'm looking to deal.

LF George Garrett (36)- I've been shopping this dude for two years now with no offers. This guy is good, someone get him. Sure, he's 36, but he's still a offensive machine, with an OPS above .940 the last 3 seasons.
    1B Ronald Suarez (31)- I just picked this guy up, but he's been unstoppable so far. He's got a career AVG of .343 through 215 games. That should be enough to get you interested.
    SS Stephen Snow (28)- He's got a hefty salary, so maybe he won't get traded for another year or two. I probably won't get any takers but someone might be willing to eat the salary like I was. Very good bat.

I'd like to think I'm reasonable, and I'll let you know what I think of your offer instead of declining it with no response. Even if you're just curious, shoot me a PM.
    Last edited by GoldenGhost; August 10, 2019 at 10:42 PM.
    Join MLB Blitz!

Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza
    man it's also really funny to see how much negative war prople have on their rosters. it's like dog by definition you can immediately replace that guy for free