Thread: 2084 Season

2084 Season

To give you an idea of just how bad the offense is on Reading, last year's #1 overall pick, Pitcher Wedo Lopes, has had 12 starts (11 QS) with a 2.08 ERA and 0.90 WHIP... and his record this season so far is 4-4.

His last game was one in which he one-hit Gotham City... and lost because the hit was a solo HR, and because his team couldn't score at all.

Re: 2084 Season

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    To give you an idea of just how bad the offense is on Reading, last year's #1 overall pick, Pitcher Wedo Lopes, has had 12 starts (11 QS) with a 2.08 ERA and 0.90 WHIP... and his record this season so far is 4-4.

His last game was one in which he one-hit Gotham City... and lost because the hit was a solo HR, and because his team couldn't score at all.
    When I looked at the box score for this game I wasn't sure what surprised me more...that my team won in this manner, or that my pitcher Larry Strader held you to 3 hits in 8 IP. Definitely an odd game haha.

wow.
    Geo

(XB) Champaign Chippawassapacans - 2060, 2062, 2063, 2078
    (TT) Lincoln Railsplitters - 2026, 2029
    (LoL) The World Powers - 2086, 2088
    (CarL) ****burn Town Scurvy - 2037
    (CBF) Loves Park Hillbillies -
    (GOAT III) Tomato Town Looters - 2005

You know your team is headed in the right direction when it has four of the top ten players projected for rookie of the year... and one of those players is mentioned in the top 10 for Cy Young. Reading looks to the future.

You know your team is headed in the right direction when it has four of the top ten players projected for rookie of the year... and one of those players is mentioned in the top 10 for Cy Young. Reading looks to the future.
    Your team is looking at the playoffs right now too. I wouldn't mind somebody other than Boston knocking me out this year lol

Quote Originally Posted by DockEllis View Post
    Your team is looking at the playoffs right now too. I wouldn't mind somebody other than Boston knocking me out this year lol
    Looks like Boston won’t be a threat this year!!

The best (arguably, top 3 at worst) hitter in the league is available. Trade deadline is coming up.

Crank Williams - https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4694654
    47 HRs, 140 RBI, and 120 Runs a year. 1.075 career OPS.

Turn any good lineup to a great one. Turn any bad lineup to a decent one.
    Geo

(XB) Champaign Chippawassapacans - 2060, 2062, 2063, 2078
    (TT) Lincoln Railsplitters - 2026, 2029
    (LoL) The World Powers - 2086, 2088
    (CarL) ****burn Town Scurvy - 2037
    (CBF) Loves Park Hillbillies -
    (GOAT III) Tomato Town Looters - 2005