Thread: AL West

AL West

this has to be strongest ******* division in csfbl i've ever had a team in, just absurd. not just in terms of the relative evenness of the playing field but the really really high level of talent on every team (except for binghamton - STEP IT UP ZUBAZ) I think any of these teams could be division leaders.

Re: AL West

My team fell on its face down the stretch last season. But my solid starting 5 is really doing all the heavy lifting.

My aging big hitters are only going to get worse.

Unless my bats some alive I may have another failure final 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by V.I. Incandenza View Post
    this has to be strongest ******* division in csfbl i've ever had a team in, just absurd. not just in terms of the relative evenness of the playing field but the really really high level of talent on every team (except for binghamton - STEP IT UP ZUBAZ) I think any of these teams could be division leaders.
    Honestly Zuba probably has a way smarter strategy than any of us. While everyone else is duking it out for two playoff spots that over half the contenders in the division won’t make, Zuba is stockpiling ridiculously high draft picks.

To put in another way, Zuba has a 95 PO P, a SS with 86 BA and 91 RA, and a 95 SL CF all chilling in the minors. He also has a probable #1 overall next year and a reigning MVP.

I like my strategy of having the best record in the league better.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL
    World Series Champions:
    Chicago Cubs (Historical Replay) - 1948
    Sioux City Explorers (Iowa Farm League) - 2011, 2014
    Iowa Cubs (MLB ReMake - AAA) - 2014
    Harrisburg Senators (MLB ReMake - AA) - 2002
    Kansas City Vikings (MLB World) - 2108
    Iowa City Raptors (WEBL) - 2000