Thread: Created Teams

Created Teams

I just created a new team. Can someone tell me how to join a public league that has not started play yet ?

Re: Created Teams

Nevermind I accidentally found it. It only had the 2 games a day option thou. I was looking for 4 or 8. But thats ok I'll give the 2 a day a try.

Kind of of avoided creating a team last several years, it tends to give me the exact opposite style of team I ask. Put the max in infield defense. A 72 RA 1B with everyone else below 55. (and playing with a 31 RA SS at 2B with an AR of friggin 3, but he could hit at least. Want a great pitching staff? 5.50 ERA for a staff though it did include the 4 2/3 inning wonder with a sub-1.50 ERA who couldn't qualify for the ERA title despite 32 starts.

I created 2 teams. 1 heavy on offence the other heavy on pitching and defense. Just to see what I come up with. Neither league has started yet

I forgot one can still create teams. It’s fun, but leagues are tough to come by, let alone sustain.

Quote Originally Posted by djay1958 View Post
    I created 2 teams. 1 heavy on offence the other heavy on pitching and defense. Just to see what I come up with. Neither league has started yet
    are they actually heavy on what you wanted?

Might experiment again sometime just to see.