View Poll Results: What to do about Puerto Galera Penomena?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing

3 42.86%
  • Boot from league

2 28.57%
  • Come up with better idea.

2 28.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats going on with Puerto Galera Penomena

Quote Originally Posted by Lapu Lapu View Post
    Well it doesn't matter now. I checked out his team. He's messed with his roster. He has 50 players on active and 40 on LM. I've asked Smittias to fix it. I will then remove him. He has another team. Didn't look right to me but none of my business. Again referred to Smittias.

It's his team. He can do what he wants with it. People were right to complain about the neglect. I apologize for not being proactive. I think this is an ELITE league. If he's not going to compete why is he here? We found out. After being here a long time he wanted to mess with us. So that was my personal opinion. I would not have booted him without a poll,

Lapu

WTF do I know. I'm an old guy. Lucky I can still type.
    See, this is why I could never be a commissioner. I don't know what the hell I'd do, and probably just throw it open to a vote only a quarter of the league participates in. You either boot one of the league's founding fathers or accept a decrepit team. I wouldn't want the responsibility of either of those decisions.

Re: Whats going on with Puerto Galera Penomena

That’s too bad. A once great team. Let’s get a new owner in ASAP

Well I was wrong. He had double listed players because I took over the team to make the changes. I will now talk to David 23 to see how he made the changes talked about. Make the changes then contact Soldats again. I hope we get a reply this time. As for booting him we can have a vote at the end of the season.

I told you I was an old guy.

Lapu

So I added Davidv23 as a commissioner and asked him to make the changes talked about. I wrote Soldats again. I very much hopes he replies as we both live in the Philippines. He shows as logged in all the time. I have no idea what's going on as his other team is also in last place.

Lapu

Ok. So I figured out how to make the changes. I made the changes talked about. I sent soldats another PM. Removed Davidv23 as a commissioner.

David if you would like to be a commissioner we would be glad to add you.

Good Luck to everyone.

Lapu.

everybody goes

Since I’m having a miserable season ..I’m looking to go in a different direction so everybody is up...your interested in somebody ..make an offer

i have the three headed monster up for trade

Catcher Oswald ...LF Lee ...and CF Luft ..look at their numbers ..if u can use them let me know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12