Thread: 2108 MLB Mid-Eastern Draft

2108 MLB Mid-Eastern Draft

Welcome all to the 2108 MLB Mideastern live amateur draft!

I'm running the draft this year. So, as usual, the draft will be divided in 4 blocks. Each manager of every block will get a private message to let him know he's on the clock. Each block will have about 24 hours to send me their picks (by private message or in this thread if a manager is up).

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or ask me by private message or chat.

Here we go!

Block 1 --> Tuesday, June 11, 6 PM ET
    Plum Island Bogeys - Jeffrey Fox, SS (Auto)
    Uconn Unicorns - Louis Harrell, P (List)
    Cleveland Thunder Thorntons - Robert Abbott, CF (Auto)
    Plano Wildcats - Michael Mathis, CF (List)
    Kissimmee Koi - Juan Huff, P (List)
    New Orleans Pirates - Joseph Merino, CF (Auto)

Block 2 --> Wednesday, June 12, 6 PM ET
    Oregon Oasis - Thomas Klatt, P (Auto)
    Montreal Mounties - David Hildreth, 1B (Auto)
    Sacramento Valley Cats - Charles Burns, P (Auto)
    Helotes Vibes - David Waters, C
    Kitty Hawk Terpz - Robert Price, P (Auto)
    Targaryen Dragons - Louis Jordan, P (Auto)

Block 3 --> Thursday, June 13, 6 PM ET
    El Sobrante Astros - Hack Tyler, P (Instructions)
    Port Coquitlam Cubs - Douglas Sanders, P (List)
    Detroit Down n Dirty - Aaron Hill, P (Auto)
    South Florida DiamondBacks - Jeff Terry, SS (List)
    Riverside Rangers - Nathan Hatley, 3B (Auto)
    Havana City Mariners - Luis Kelly, SS (List)

Block 4 --> Friday, June 14, 6 PM ET
    Calgary Blue Jays - Mark McLaughlin, 2B (auto)
    Brooklyn Mets - John Mixson, SS (live)
    Eureka Royals - Larry Richard, CF (list)
    Houston Haze - Wimpy Holmes, C (list)
    Los Angeles Dodgers - Thomas Boyd, P (auto)
    Havana City Mariners - Richard Eiland, LF (list)
    Last edited by Jerry Park; June 14, 2019 at 09:11 PM.

Re: 2108 MLB Mid-Eastern Draft

Still confused.
    ....just had PM received on JUN 10 Telling me I have to Jun 7 to make selection...what is going on....in fact in forum it says email sent Jun 10
    I email on Jun 6 and told no one is running draft so I preset list...and first selection was not FOX
    Last edited by Haywaters; June 11, 2019 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywaters View Post
    Still confused.
    ....just had PM received on JUN 10 Telling me I have to Jun 7 to make selection...what is going on....in fact in forum it says email sent Jun 10
    I email on Jun 6 and told no one is running draft so I preset list...and first selection was not FOX
    All right, I was confused in the dates. Sorry about that. BUT, I sent you a private message on Monday evening saying that you had until then tomorrow (which is always Tuesday) to make your pick. Others managers got that and made their picks.

Who told you nobody was running the draft? I'm in this league for more than 60 seasons now and there always had a live draft, so... I'm really sorry about the confusion, but you should have read and understood your private message on Monday, despite my mistake on the date.

Now, you got SS Fox, which seems like a very good pick. SS are always very hard to find.

Once again, I'm sorry about the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Park View Post
    All right, I was confused in the dates. Sorry about that. BUT, I sent you a private message on Monday evening saying that you had until then tomorrow (which is always Tuesday) to make your pick. Others managers got that and made their picks.

Who told you nobody was running the draft? I'm in this league for more than 60 seasons now and there always had a live draft, so... I'm really sorry about the confusion, but you should have read and understood your private message on Monday, despite my mistake on the date.

Now, you got SS Fox, which seems like a very good pick. SS are always very hard to find.

Once again, I'm sorry about the confusion.
    I didn't get a PM....Now that it's done...maybe someone wants Fox...please Email me my priority was to select Huff Pitcher if you are willing to trade straight up please send me trade request

Haywaters

I didn't get a PM....Now that it's done...maybe someone wants Fox...please Email me my priority was to select Huff Pitcher if you are willing to trade straight up please send me trade request

Haywaters
    You said sooner "....just had PM received on JUN 10", so you did get the PM on Monday. Once again, I'm sorry about the confusion. If you really don't want Fox, you won't have any difficulties to trade him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Park View Post
    You said sooner "....just had PM received on JUN 10", so you did get the PM on Monday. Once again, I'm sorry about the confusion. If you really don't want Fox, you won't have any difficulties to trade him.
    That was first PM RECEIVED ABOUT DRAFT and Tuesday I am busy all day hardly get to PC ... working issues at American Legion, Bingo, Golf and monthly meeting this past Tuesday. ..first chance I got to get to PC was Wed the 11th...I had been going to forum since May y drop...no PM maybe you need to set up draft on that date
    Last edited by Haywaters; June 13, 2019 at 05:26 AM.

Live draft completed. Sim is back to 8 games a day. I will set the picks: please, don't change them. Thanks to those who participate.

I've slotted Mitchell Stanley 3B as first choice in round 2...FYI

I've slotted Mitchell Stanley 3B as first choice in round 2...FYI
    And you got him as well.

Obviously, new manager CheGue changed his team 1st pick. 3B Hatley went there instead of P Price, who fell down to Riverside. I'll correct this.