View Poll Results: Should we increase the number of Free Agents entering the leage at the start of every season or not

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES Lets do it!

4 44.44%
  • NO its fine the way it is.

5 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League news and vote PLEASE READ

League news and vote PLEASE READ

We have a new owner in the Intergalactic Baseball League and his name is MysteriousO!

Mysterious please be sure to familiarize yourself with the 24 rule it is located on the team home page. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or Jek about it.

To all owners I would like to try to fill this league again....we only need 5 to accomplish this so if you have any friends or owners in other leagues please offer them a spot.

I would also like to try to get our trading up as this attracts more owners...so lets se what we can do.

one last order of business a vote. Currently in the free agent market at the start of the season we have 12 FA join the league, this number was picked as we were low on owned teams at the time. However now that were are almost a full league I was thinking of adding more FA coming in every year. SO the vote will be should we increase the number of FA YES or NO

Re: League news and vote PLEASE READ

Many thanks My Lord!

The Rancors have arrived for 2084. The DRs (Dathomir Rancors) are hoping to terrify the Rebellion Division!

Last edited by MysteriousO; June 11, 2019 at 03:31 PM.

You are welcome, I see you wasted no time in making a deal.

Typical that Cy would give me **** for making a beast of a team out of the FAs and then he would vote yes to add even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trempk View Post
    Typical that Cy would give me **** for making a beast of a team out of the FAs and then he would vote yes to add even more.
    funny you weren't even able to get past a team this year with your nearly all starting lineup of free agents all stars, what a joke. And to boot they had a payroll of about 20 mil less than you did.

You would complain , since you signed like 4 all stars in one off season and now their salaries ballooned up and you can't afford to sign anymore (16 mil over the cap) , of course you wanna cry about it.

Half of your roster's salary is already tied up from FREE AGENTS. Probably the highest ratio in the league.
    Last edited by CyMaddux31; June 16, 2019 at 12:25 AM.

I love the little rivalry you guys have

My team might be the most free agent heavy team in the league. I've only got a handful of players that I actually drafted on the active roster. That said, I actually voted to keep it the way it is because I prefer having to make hard choices when choosing which FAs I bring on.

I can respect that, I was thinking the increase would be small like whatever the next plateau would be. But we will see what democracy brings outer way.

Quote Originally Posted by harborpirate View Post
    My team might be the most free agent heavy team in the league. I've only got a handful of players that I actually drafted on the active roster. That said, I actually voted to keep it the way it is because I prefer having to make hard choices when choosing which FAs I bring on.
    what up HP? It's been too long, how are thangs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast