Thread: Have to resign and leave CSFBL

Have to resign and leave CSFBL

Hi All,

It is with regret that I announce that I have to resign and leave CSFBL.

With a new role at work and family responsibilities, along with other traditional fantasy leagues that are for $$$, I don't have the bandwith to give the league the full attention I used to.

It will be emotional leaving my Oakland team, which I have led to 5 titles in my tenure, but all good things come to an end and both the team and the league deserve someone who can give full attention to it.

I'm vacating my team and commissionership effective immediately. I would discuss amongst your selves who should take over as commissioner and have the game admins add you as commissioner.

Regards
    XR

Re: Have to resign and leave CSFBL

OK I cant remove my self from commissionership, once decided who will take over send me a PM and I'll swap you.

Can I make a suggestion? Can we have a commish committee with 2-4 commissioners like in some of my other leagues?
    I don't want you to lose the team you built. I would like to volunteer to help you out in this league and I think there might be others that would be interested in helping you run this league.

What do all you think?

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeracerx View Post
    OK I cant remove my self from commissionership, once decided who will take over send me a PM and I'll swap you.

I think that is a great idea. Other leagues i am in also have more than 1 commissioner. I am fairly new to CSFBL so not sure how that would work.

Does everyone agree to a commissioner committee with xxtremeracerx, DreamNY and myself?
    Does anyone else want to volunteer?
    What do you think xxtremeracerx?

hellooo???

Sorry guys I've had to travel for work and just got back... I think a committee is a great idea.... I'll add you guys now. I'd be happy to stay on as a backup commissioner to cover vacations and stuff, but with my new job and responsibilities would really prefer someone else to take over as primary.

Also, would there be any opposition to me switching franchises from Oakland to West Keansburg? I feel I got a bit bored with Oakland and want a new challenge and think that would help keep me engaged for at least a few more decades.

I don't think we should set the precedent of owners switching teams. It could create a domino effect, someone else might want to switch to Oakland or want to switch to a team with better younger players.

Curious what other people think.

Thank you, xxtremeracerx. I will try to maintain the quality of the league with Dream.
    If you feel like you the work might be too much, would you like to be a mentor?
    I saw that option in the new settings. Will that help you and keep you playing here?
    Would others be interested? Let us know.

As for the switching of teams, I personally have no issues with owners switching but I also don't want to set a precedent. I want to talk to Dream more as we were chatting about getting all the teams included the unowned teams under the hard cap. This can assist in providing some fresh players in the free agent pool. What does the rest of the league think?

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeracerx View Post
    Sorry guys I've had to travel for work and just got back... I think a committee is a great idea.... I'll add you guys now. I'd be happy to stay on as a backup commissioner to cover vacations and stuff, but with my new job and responsibilities would really prefer someone else to take over as primary.

Also, would there be any opposition to me switching franchises from Oakland to West Keansburg? I feel I got a bit bored with Oakland and want a new challenge and think that would help keep me engaged for at least a few more decades.

I'm good..... with scaled back commissionership responsibilities I can keep playing.

I will stick w/ Oakland. Look forward to the new commissioners bringing about fresh ideas etc. to the league.

Does that mean the teams w/ no owners will have players dropped to be under cap when the season starts?
    Is this official?