Thread: Glad to be setting up my chair again

Glad to be setting up my chair again

i have to say a huge thank to nod for making this happen him and everyone who made it possible for me to return. To the league for not going dark when i had my darkest days. It has been one hellve year plus for me health wise. Just glad i can come back and play this game i love. when i look back and see that i have been at this game fo over 16 years real time, jez. Honestly between this and the National League two leagues that i created and played for years i would be lost in the sim world lol Anyways its great to be back on the Lawn.
    Play Ball
    Rewster
    Life is a Journey, and on the day you die instead of entering the grave in a perfectly preserved body, side in sideways saying "That Was One Hell've Ride."

Re: Glad to be setting up my chair again

Glad your back in your seat with your dogs!
    Whit-
    THE CLEAR GOSPEL IN 4 MINUTES (Dr. Ralph Yankee Arnold) Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.Encourage any of you who are not sure where you are going when you die, to click links and watch the videos Dr. Arnold shares to find out. Time is so short- https://www.youtube.com/user/biblelinebroadcast Behold Israel - A Non Profit Teaching Ministry

Re: Glad to be setting up my chair again

So good so see you on-board again.
    Peace. (Psalm 29:11)

Darrel
    Oklahoma