Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2117 Draft: Done

Re: 2117 Draft: spam, koller, luke(list), dp, meddle, soldats, trempk

Quote Originally Posted by spambox View Post
    Have to see how this miscout turns out. Louis Hines CF
    That's a wild one. When I was deciding on the trade to Luke, this was the guy I was super curious about and probably would have drafted if it got to me.

Re: 2117 Draft: spam, koller, luke(list), dp, meddle, soldats, trempk

The only misscout i see with my 6/10 is for DI and it doesnt look super crazy... ?
    Happy, but a little lost
    Well, I don't know what I don't know so I'll kick my shoes off &run

2016: 3,437-3,070 (.528) ~ 4 WS
    2017: 8,035-6,518 (.552) ~ 8 WS
    2018: 6,226-5,522 (.530) ~ 7 WS
    2019: 3 WS

GOATLong Beach Losers(1994-)1997, 1998
    TCLMisty Mountain Hoppers(2101-)2109
    WBCVenezuela(1925-1932,1937-)1925, 1928, 1930, 1937, 1949
    XBAnaheim Aardvarks(2083) 
    EPSan Onofre(2002)2003
    CBFFerenginar(2114-2118,2130-)2132
    BrockToronto Marlies(1986-) 
    LEG-2045, 2046, 2047, 2051, 2054
    CarL-2022, 2027, 2031, 2032
    Dodgers-1953, 1955, 1966
    TML-1964, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1972, 1976, 1983, 1984
    Sweet-1886, 1888, 1891, 1892, 1897, 1898, 1900
    TDD-2106, 2107
    AA-2100
    ThrowB-2018
    TP-1983
    BD-2038
    AAA-2101

Re: 2117 Draft: koller, luke(list), dp, meddle, soldats, trempk

Re: 2117 Draft: koller, luke(list), dp, meddle, soldats, trempk

2B Vince Jefferson for Misty
    -Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes.
    -Translation; 'cause I got game bitches!

Join the Remake Leagues! No Experience Necessary.

Simple Rules:

1. Stop recruiting new owners for your half dead crappy leagues. Your efforts would be better used looking for a stable league with owners who actually care about their teams. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or a superstud player, then dont take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

Re: 2117 Draft: dp, meddle, soldats, trempk

pm to dp
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Re: 2117 Draft: dp, meddle, soldats, trempk, spam, moden, luke, smittias

I meant to say i pm'd dp as well

Simple Rules:

1. Stop recruiting new owners for your half dead crappy leagues. Your efforts would be better used looking for a stable league with owners who actually care about their teams. Winning the world series in a half unowned league is not worthy of your time.

2. If you are trading an elite item like a no1 overall pick or a superstud player, then dont take the first offer you get. Advertise your availability to the league to maximize your return. Your trade partner is not going to protect you from underselling yourself.

3. Quoted from a thread about Monopoly gameplay: "This strategy will end up killing you in the long run. You WANT to make deals. You WANT to be easy to do business with. If players get the impression that you're always going to ask for unreasonable demands, they'll trade with other players, leaving you out of those trades, meaning you get nothing of value while they benefit. Remember, your goal in a trade should not be to screw your trading partner, but to screw anyone who isn't your trading partner. Then people will catch on and realize that if they're not going to give you fair rates, they're going to be left out in the cold, which means that you shouldn't be dealing with people who play that way either."

Re: 2117 Draft: dp, meddle, soldats, trempk, spam, moden, luke, smittias

P Wayne Campos.

Cant help myself with this one.
    Some people might get some pleasure out of hate
    Me, I've enough already on my plate
    People might need some tension to relax
    Me? I'm too busy dodging between the flak
    What you see is what you get
    You've made your bed, you better lie in it
    You choose your leaders and place your trust
    As their lies wash you down and their promises rust
    You'll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns
    And the public wants what the public gets
    But I don't get what this society wants

Re: 2117 Draft: meddle, soldats, trempk, spam, moden, luke, smittias

CF, Gabriel Segura

Wouldn't mind trading for some of these 11-24 picks.
    Chi Beta Federation - Boston Revolutionaries / Boston Molasses Rebels
    Owner: 1996 - ??? (2005-2019; 14 real years)

27 World Series Wins
    34 League Championships
    49 Division Championships

Re: 2117 Draft: soldats, trempk, spam, moden, luke, smittias

pm to soldats.

i am also interested in upcoming picks. i have some pitching to spare, middle aged as well as prospect

Simple Rules:

Re: 2117 Draft: soldats, trempk, spam, moden, luke, smittias

soldats auto is at 10:31 AM. it is c john smith when the time comes.
    "As you get older, please pass on your knowledge, compassion, enthusiasm for life, love and charity to others when you feel it's appropriate and you are able to. There are always others in more need than us, and that's what life is about." - Anonymous

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast