Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2064 AOR Draft - Block 6 OTC

Re: 2064 AOR Draft - Block 6 OTC

I'd like to apologize, but I've been in the hospital the last couple weeks with an infection. I'm doing better now, but I was unable to continue running the draft. I'm sorry. What do we want to do about this?
    "There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by doaf_unltd View Post
    I'd like to apologize, but I've been in the hospital the last couple weeks with an infection. I'm doing better now, but I was unable to continue running the draft. I'm sorry. What do we want to do about this?
    Let it ride, not a big deal. Hope you're feeling better. In the future, maybe designate one of us to carry on with the draft if you're unavailable. Life happens.

Yeah, health is the big game that matters, doaf. When you feel up to it, can you check the list I posted for accuracy? Plus, I'll stay on as a commish and help out wherever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Toy Cannon View Post
    Let it ride, not a big deal. Hope you're feeling better. In the future, maybe designate one of us to carry on with the draft if you're unavailable. Life happens.
    I would have if I could have. I didn't have access to a computer while I was in there.
    "There are two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12