Thread: Something never seen in major league baseball happened in the NY-KC game today

Something never seen in major league baseball happened in the NY-KC game today

Terrance Gore wears #0, Adam Ottavino wears #0. It was the first time ever that #0 faced #0 in a major league game.
    Peace. (Psalm 29:11)

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Re: Something never seen in major league baseball happened in the NY-KC game today

You know, now that I think about it, I really don't pay much attention to baseball players' numbers. Going through numbers I do know, I embarrassingly realize I cant even remember Willie Mays' number for example.

Note: Looked up on baseball-reference, #24, I was pretty sure it ended in a 4, was half thinking 14, which coincidentally he was supposed to have had as rookie. But, a lot of the ones I do remember are retired Yankee numbers.
    Last edited by DTCT; May 7, 2019 at 11:53 PM.

Re: Something never seen in major league baseball happened in the NY-KC game today

I remember George Brett was #5. Hank Aaron, was he #44? Other than that, I don't remember numbers either.

Darrel
    Oklahoma

Jackie Robinson #42

Easy to remember because it's retired by all MLB teams.

The Yankee ones are easy to remember too.

Mickey was #7, Yogi was #8. That's all I remember. I should've remember Jackie's.

Darrel
    Oklahoma