Thread: I hate this game sometimes...

I hate this game sometimes...

I swear, its better to be the road team in the playoffs in this game. Perhaps its confirmation bias but at least in this league I've done nothing but flop in the divisional series as the home team. I think I'm 1-5 in that regard. Having great pitching doesn't seem to help either.

/rant

At least I've won the Series a couple of times so I guess I can't complain. Still, the home field advantage always seems to elude me.

Re: I hate this game sometimes...

Make that 1-6. Disco just has the better team, at least head-to-head.

Back to the drawing board.

Noticed this on scrolling on my way to my own leagues.

Not in this league, but if it makes you feel better, it seems for awhile all my teams performed better on the road regular season or playoff. Which culminated in one team, one season that had a home heavy schedule first half*, start out 40-60, to where I only had only 3-4 home series left on the schedule to which they went on a mad dash to finish off the final 60 games at 40-20, end up 80-80 and sneak into 2nd place in the division and the playoffs, even though we were in last in early August. (if I remember then we switched that particular postseason to only winning at home, which meant down in 7)

SO, uhh, I guess, you're not alone.

*all our first series against our division opponents started at home, and we were like 2-14, 3-13 to start out.

/bump

Road team goes 7-0 in the series. 117 wins, +457 RD, none of that matters if I can't beat the one team I need to even once at home. Perhaps I should tank to 2nd place so I have a better chance of winning, LOL.

Oh well, its just a game. Good luck to the victors the rest of the way.