Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MLB Remake AAA 2111 draft - COMPLETE

Re: MLB Remake AAA 2111 draft - Block 12 is OTC

For the 2nd round, Scranton picks P Oscar Sippel.

Important note:

I have just accepted a late list for pick #41 (from the previous block). It was time stamped after every selection in the last block was submitted, so I processed the final block's picks prior to replacing the AUTO player at pick #41. This reassigned that player to become the AUTO pick at #42, and made P Robert Paul available for selection in the last block. (He was the AUTO pick at #42.)

My guess is that no one would have included Paul in their pick list for the last block, but I will be happy to assign him to any team in that block who would want him instead of their pick. I will wait until 8 p.m. Eastern today to finalize the draft.

I am updating for the results of the last block as I know it now for everyone's review and consideration.

I'm sorry for the confusion.
    Dave

I have received no feedback about the last block of the draft, so I am considering it final.

Please set your draft picks by Monday evening. I am expecting the league to return to 8/day soon, and for the draft to take place sometime on Tuesday. I will get in Monday night to set whichever picks remain to be set per the live draft.

I have checked that all teams have room in the LM's to accept their new players from the draft.

Please let me know if you have any questions... thanks!
    Dave

Re: MLB Remake AAA 2111 draft - COMPLETE

Draft picks set... rechecked low minors... we should be good to draft!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Draft picks set... rechecked low minors... we should be good to draft!
    Thanks Dave!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234