Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All teams please read before season starts

Quote Originally Posted by jellyinsd View Post
    Groundhog Day with this garbage. No program was ever created. I don’t know if I care to be involved anymore. I guess I’ll think about it while I’m on vacation.
    I think the 24 rule is essentially does this and it superior to some of the other leagues that do not have them. Good active gms will always be competitive or rebuild and be competitive. Rules are made to ensure all gms can have a path to be competitive. Tanking by holding player over one million in triple a roster is not fair or good for the league. No rules exist that you need to start them all year and that is a gm decision.

Re: All teams please read before season starts

I'm going to beat this horse one more time: Can we have players age 24+ making more than $1 million on our AAA or Low Minors at any time AFTER 4/1? I took the rule to mean that during the season we should have players who meet this criteria ONLY on our Active roster.
    Last edited by Coolbreeze_32; July 18, 2021 at 08:37 PM.

The rule is meant to have all players 24 or older making 1 million or more either on your active roster or on someone else’s so that they maybe competitive, this can be done by trade or releasing the player should you choose not to put them on your active roster.

It's still unclear to me if we can EVER have players age 24+ making more than $1 million on our AAA or low minors.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234