Thread: What is the record for RA ratings in a season and career?

What is the record for RA ratings in a season and career?

What is the record for Range ratings in a season and career by each position, say 100 games min for a season and 1000 games min for a career?

This guy just had a crazy high RA season at 3b (4.43)

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4621208
    Last edited by CyMaddux31; February 25, 2019 at 07:26 PM.

Re: What is the record for RA ratings in a season and career?

I'm not sure about 3B, but Christopher Link was the most ridiculous SS I have ever seen. Never should have fallen to #14, but he had some weird scouting that made him look nowhere near as good until after the draft.

I've had a couple of 3B that were in the high 3.00s. I did take over a team with a SS who had an 8.5 or so season previously in their career. Otherwise, my highest for 2B/SS is about 7.9.

Had a CF who won 3 GGs who had a highpoint of around 3.2. Had some LFs around 2.2 (with a combo of their own great RA in combination with mediocre CF play). My highest RF would be about 1.4-1.5. C/1B is a little too pitching dependent to fairly judge. I did have a 90+RA 1B get around 100 asissts which I would think is fairly unheard of. I don't usually have enough K pitching to up the C's. Maybe 7.5-8 as a high.

The 1B:

https://www.csfbl.com/player/view.asp?playerid=4584700

Had 2 96 Ast seasons when he got regular play. Unfortunately, couldn't hit a lick otherwise. He last so long, partly because I took over a fairly awful team that had to undergo a 5 year rebuild. I needed warm bodies and wait for the rebuild (had a few decent hitters, but had to build the staff practically from scratch. So, I couldn't put much effort in finding a 1B. Besides everyone else I tried there wouldn't hit, so it seemed best to go good field no hit instead no field no hit)

Note: Actually had 3.50 RNG in 26 games at 3B for his career, probably had the RA to make a move to 3B, but 3B was one of the few settled positions I had during those years.
    Last edited by DTCT; February 24, 2019 at 09:42 PM.