Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1993 season

1993 season

I'm shocked at how bad my team is this year, but while checking out the news report, I see I had a 27-1 victory. Mott hit for the cycle and had 9 rbi! Yet, when you go to his achievements, there's nothing there. It is strange how the draft results disappeared and that achievements seem to be disabled or something

Re: 1993 season

Wow. Other than a meltdown by my closer in 1 of the games, Transformers tore me up. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bigtank2000 View Post
    Wow. Other than a meltdown by my closer in 1 of the games, Transformers tore me up. Good luck
    Definitely surprised by it as well. Happy with my team but didn't expect anything like this against the Groove monster! Thanks for the good wishes! No doubt its going to be another super challenging division next year!

Insane Game 7, Delaware. Went ahead by 3 in the Top of the 8th, you matched in the Bottom. Scored 1 in the 9th...you matched. Same in the 13th. Took a Grand Slam in the 15th to finally push through.
    My pitching staff is going to be dead for the next round.
    World Series Champions:
    Chicago Cubs (Historical Replay) - 1948
    Sioux City Explorers (Iowa Farm League) - 2011, 2014
    Iowa Cubs (MLB ReMake - AAA) - 2014
    Harrisburg Senators (MLB ReMake - AA) - 2002
    Kansas City Vikings (MLB World) - 2108
    Iowa City Raptors (WEBL) - 2000

Damn, I'm surprise, but Transformers tore it up. What a quick turn of events. And I was getting used to the competition of the division

Congrats to San Francisco Transformers

Guess Lamp City didn’t want to rebuild. Looks like we have an opening.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL
    World Series Champions:
    Chicago Cubs (Historical Replay) - 1948
    Sioux City Explorers (Iowa Farm League) - 2011, 2014
    Iowa Cubs (MLB ReMake - AAA) - 2014
    Harrisburg Senators (MLB ReMake - AA) - 2002
    Kansas City Vikings (MLB World) - 2108
    Iowa City Raptors (WEBL) - 2000

Yeah that was upsetting. That owner put up a good team for awhile. Hopefully he just moved on. I like this league though even if it is a mentor league

Sent from my iPhone using CSFBL

thanks guys! It was alot of fun revamping and reshaping this team. I certainly didnt expect it to pay off with a WS this fast with so many great teams in the playoffs and strong owners in the league but it was fun and i am really excited to be a part of this league for the long haul!

Eh sorry bout that guys just didnt want to take the spotlight away from the champs, Congrats!

I enjoyed this league for a very long time and being here since the league launched, nothing against the league or owners, I simply do not have the time anymore to manage many teams. I went from owning and managing 12 teams and now I am down to 3 active teams, its just only as much as I can manage atm.

Its been fun, enjoyed the rivalries here, take care and have fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast