Thread: 2001 Season

2001 Season

The Washington State White Caps have traded their number two starting pitcher Pablo Hansen to the Madison WarChiefs to move up 12 slots in the first round of this years draft, along with the 59th pick in round three in a cost cutting move.

Pablo Hansen had been a stalwart member of the White Caps pitching staff and we wish him well with his new team and in his new division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2001 Season

Sochi has given raises to everyone in the organization. It is the general feeling from the front office that the team has more studs than a Kentucky Derby breeding farm. But we wouldn't mind moving up in the draft.

The White Caps have a few players available for picks. Kevin Dean 28year old international free agent second baseman is available for the super cheap price of a third round pick (I didn’t expect to get both second basemen) or he will continue terrorize the opposing AAA teams this season. Also CF David Alvarado or 2B Albert Green are both contenders for my back up CF slot and would love the chance to start/play for another team. I’d part with Green for a second round pick, and Alvarado for a second round pick as well. I’d also part with one of them for Sochi’s Low Minor super star prospect Steven ‘The Untouchable’ Sharp. So if you can manage to weasel him away from Sochi just let me know...

Madison came out hot with a 23-4 victory over Tennessee.