Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2081 Draft

Re: 2081 Draft

Quote Originally Posted by jagreen View Post
    According to my ranks I would have selected Richard Ro 2b.
    This brings up a larger question now are we going to continue to do live drafts? I thought we voted about this last offseason and it was a no. If it's something we plan to continue doing I'm going to need to seriously consider leaving the league. I do not like live drafts.
    in beanballer's defense, he did send out PM's saying that the live draft was back on and also posted it in the forum. It's not really his fault that you didn't check your PMs or the league forum. There was plenty of advance time.

Quote Originally Posted by CyMaddux31 View Post
    Athens now has Deimos first rd pick (trade)
    Changed. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CyMaddux31 View Post
    in beanballer's defense, he did send out PM's saying that the live draft was back on and also posted it in the forum. It's not really his fault that you didn't check your PMs or the league forum. There was plenty of advance time.
    In leagues I'm in with no draft, I'm usually waiting 'til about a (in-game) week before, then ranking. Don't pay that close attention to the forums...…...so I know how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by beanballer43 View Post
    In leagues I'm in with no draft, I'm usually waiting 'til about a (in-game) week before, then ranking. Don't pay that close attention to the forums...…...so I know how that goes.
    That's the old draft vote from Last September.

https://forums.csfbl.com/showthread.php/285671-Live-Draft?p=2316018#post2316018

So do we plan on having these live drafts in the future? I rarely ever get on these forums and do not have it hooked up to my primary email address because I consider most of this spam.

When I say I rank the entire draft it doesn't mean I rank all 80 players. Rather, it means I ranked the ones I felt were worth drafting, which in this draft was around 37 players I usually do that within one real-time day of the draft list coming out so I don't forget.
    Last edited by jagreen; Today at 03:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12