View Poll Results: Should we change the cap mid season?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave this alone.

7 43.75%
  • Raise the cap 5 mil on 7/15 starting next season?

5 31.25%
  • Raise the cap 5 mil on 7/15 next relegation. 1945.

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll on post draft cap increase

Poll on post draft cap increase

I think this idea is great and I think we should put this to a vote.
    World Cup Baseball Spain La Roja WS:1927
    Dodgers Baseball Brooklyn Trolley Dodgers WS:1960
    Little League Dark Matter Tigers WS:2036

Re: Poll on post draft cap increase

I’m undecided at this point. Not sure I see any reason for the change.

If the two for changes keep tied we may need a run off vote or I may make a executive decision. As of now double the people want the change. We are going to keep this up for a while though so everyone can vote.
    World Cup Baseball Spain La Roja WS:1927
    Dodgers Baseball Brooklyn Trolley Dodgers WS:1960
    Little League Dark Matter Tigers WS:2036

To the 4 owners that want no change.
    I just left two sleepy leagues, Beer and Wrigleyville if you want in? They're both sit on your hands type leagues, with limited action!

Quote Originally Posted by orlando17 View Post
    I just left two sleepy leagues, Beer and Wrigleyville if you want in? They're both sit on your hands type leagues, with limited action!
    Didn’t you say you were quitting this league, like, less than 2 weeks ago?

Can't say I like the tone, or what I perceive to be the tone, of your comment. I voted to keep it the way it is and am perfectly happy in this league. One of the main reasons I wanted to join this league was due to there being a hard cap. I don't mind the action of trading at all, actually really like the trading part of the game, but it can still be done under a cap. If people can't manage to stay under the cap there are also plenty of leagues where caps don't matter at all. Been there and done that...not fun when some managers try to stay under and some don't care.

Having said that, I am certainly not opposed to having a bump after the draft if that is the way the league wants to go. We would need to change the league to 70 million to accommodate a 5 million dollar across the board bump. We would also need to police the salary cap more closely to ensure it is followed by all four internal levels. Based on my current rebuild and terrible managerial skills I probably won't be in the top division next changeover however the top tier division should be able to trade within the extra 5 million limit as well...thus the need to change from a 65 to a 70 league.

I'm good with and respect the decision of the majority whichever way it falls.

i'm pretty indifferent so i'm going to abstain for now. I like the setup as is, but it would be as fun to me with a bump.

keep doing your thing dillman

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Didn’t you say you were quitting this league, like, less than 2 weeks ago?
    Yes, because lack of action! Yes I did say that!

Well can you go then please.
    Sorry but you came into my league and caused hassle for the same 'lack of action' and now I see you saying the same stuff here, and if you want to go then you are able to just do that yourself without the other usual melodrama.

As for the poll I could go either way and so can't vote immediately. I'll try and decide soon!

Yes, because lack of action! Yes I did say that!
    Last edited by benmc; January 14, 2019 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benmc View Post
    Well can you go then please.
    Sorry but you came into my league and caused hassle for the same 'lack of action' and now I see you saying the same stuff here, and if you want to go then you are able to just do that yourself without the other usual melodrama.

As for the poll I could go either way and so can't vote immediately. I'll try and decide soon!
    As you were! I already said I was staying. Carry on! Maybe you should go, so you can find time to clean up the mess in FOB?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast