Thread: Minor league draft and the future of the league

Minor league draft and the future of the league

So first off welcome back to the Sims. I didn't even realize we were able to aim again so I ended up missing the draft window. I don't know that we are going to be able to continue Sims after this season though because we keep losing players. I really like this league but it's tough to keep going without the competition to keep it strong. If you know players looking for a leave let them know about us. If we can continue to Sim we will continue with the live draft for next season. Hope you all had a happy holiday season now let's play ball!

PS
    If you have suggestions on how we can do better I'm all ears!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Minor league draft and the future of the league

My question is why is everyone leaving? There has to be a logical reason for that many to drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by ncochransr View Post
    My question is why is everyone leaving? There has to be a logical reason for that many to drop out.
    Very good question. I don't know the answer. I have a feeling that some of the members are just not playing the game anymore. I wish I could figure it out. New blood may be the only answer.

Quote Originally Posted by hcarreathers View Post
    Very good question. I don't know the answer. I have a feeling that some of the members are just not playing the game anymore. I wish I could figure it out. New blood may be the only answer.
    We have always had about the same amount of players but that number was right at 14. Generally we have about 10 die hards who have always been in the league and 3/4 people who come and go. Just need to find more players willing to stay.