Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1995 Big League Draft Block 8 Due January 10th @ 3:00 PM

Re: 1995 Big League Draft Block 8 Due January 10th @ 3:00 PM

With the 44th pick in the draft the Clayton Comets select RF Robert Grissom.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrusCobb View Post
    Block 8 PMs are out. We might squeak it in without slowing the sim depending if I have time tomorrow afternoon to set the draft list. If you could, please set your picks and that will make the Commishs job just a little bit easier. Worst case we pause the SIM for one or two games.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL
    If you don't get to it, my workload is pretty light today, so I could set pick if you update the table.

Quote Originally Posted by randyb33 View Post
    If you don't get to it, my workload is pretty light today, so I could set pick if you update the table.
    If you wouldn’t mind that would be great. Waiting on one last pick...I’ll update the table as soon as Feenicks picks or 3:00 PM...whichever comes first. Thanks Randy.

Sent from my iPad using CSFBL

Re: 1995 Big League Draft Block 4 Due January 6th @ 1:00 PM

Waiting on one pick in the last block. An owner sent a duplicate pick, so we're giving him a chance to send one that's not taken. If I get that in soon, I'll have all of the picks assigned and unpause the draft before the next sim.

I'm setting all picks up to that point right now, so don't mess with your draft lists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123