Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Dragon

Post Introducing the Dragon

Dragomir Jurkovic
    Pitcher
    6'4
    239lbs

mirkofilipovic.jpg

"With the 1st overall pick in the 2113 TCL Draft, the California Cannabinoid select Dragomir Jurkovic, 20 year old Pitcher, from Croatia."

Dragomir Jurkovic is 239lbs of physical specimin. Everyday he gets up early and trains his physique for two different purposes: baseball and fighting.

One may ask why would one person decide to pursue a career in both fighting and baseball? For Dragomir, he has had a more complex life, and you would have to learn his story to understand. Dragomir was born in Croatia in 2093. At that time, his father was rising amongst the world kickboxing rankings and was known very well in the martial arts community. He fought for a Japanese organizatoin and thus, Dragomir mostly grew up in Japan.

Dragomir has travelled the world. His father put him in baseball at a young age in an attempt to save his son from brain damage.

"I understand the consqeunces of my sports, so I wanted to push my son in a different directoin. It was his choice to get more involved in martial arts for sport. He is a man now, so I let him decide his future."

Dragomir progressed the top in his age category in baseball and martial arts. Just last year, he brought home gold medals for Croatia in boxing and kickboxing, an astounding accomplishment for a 19 year old. For all his skill in fighting, some believe Dragomir is even better at baseball. While he can hit, Dragomir is one of the best pitching prospects in the world right now. He has amazing power, incredible "stuff", and plays with an intelligence that you also see in the fighting ring. His size and physique is incredible, seemingly intimidating the batters that he faces.

Jurkovic being drafted #1 in the TCL draft comes as no surprise. When Jurkovic entered his name to the list, it did however come as a surprise. He was expected to pursue a career in martial arts.

"I want to keep my options open. Short term, I want to fight. Long term, I want to protect my brain and play baseball. I want to fight in my 20's and play high level baseball in my 30's and into my 40's. My boxing style allows me to not collect much brain damage, so I will continue fighting until it makes sense for me to transfer to baseball."

Owner/Coach Rando of California has no problems allowing Dragomir to pursue his passion in martial arts.

"We're going to take our time developing Dragomir into the beast that he will become. Right now he is not ready. I have no problems with him competing and training in martial arts if he can keep up his progression in baseball at the same time. I encourage it, as I know fighting will make Dragomir a tougher player when he comes to the baseball diamond."

When asked if he would allow his player to compete in martial arts when Dragomir gets to the majors:

"Time will tell. He only has to pitch every 5 games. I have no problem with him training during the season, and fighting in the offseason. This is his life, who am I to stop him from making money from his talent?"

Here to beat you down, CSFBL style.

LEADER of the WIN EVERY SIM crew

Unrecognized Creator of the Anti-Tank Movement in CSFBL.

Re: Introducing the Dragon

What are his full-scouted potentials?
    Joke? In't he that dude, disguised as a dude, playin' that other dude, bruh?

"Swerve. That dude is totally turnt."

"Right?!?! He's crunk, Bruh!

[TR="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]
    [TD]96[/TD]
    [TD]94[/TD]
    [TD]67[/TD]
    [TD]100[/TD]
    [TD]31[/TD]
    [TD]61[/TD]
    [TD]81[/TD]
    [TD]60[/TD]
    [TD]62[/TD]
    [/TR]

Oof
    When the expectations are so low, you cant possibly lose.

only 31 HR, garbage

Quote Originally Posted by rentforfree2790 View Post
    only 31 HR, garbage
    I agree. Good thing he will not allow runners.

When was the last time the live draft was this nice to someone?

You guys know this does not bode well for your future, right

hey, all you have to do is take a team on pace for 74 wins and the #8 pick, and then win a quarter of your games to end the season, including a 2-21 stretch against Dead/Long, and yep! You too can have an ace in the following draft.

#csfblstyle

Woo
    When the expectations are so low, you cant possibly lose.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast