Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the highest HoF score?

Re: What is the highest HoF score?

Calvin Estrada has a score of 232.91 and counting. 9 Cy youngs, 1 fireman award. Once went 18-1 with a 0.97 ERA.

Goodwill, Timothy 274.57 11 cy youngs. and probably done with getting any more.

Whit-
    THE CLEAR GOSPEL IN 4 MINUTES (Dr. Ralph Yankee Arnold) Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.Encourage any of you who are not sure where you are going when you die, to click links and watch the videos Dr. Arnold shares to find out. Time is so short- https://www.youtube.com/user/biblelinebroadcast Behold Israel - A Non Profit Teaching Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Whitfield View Post
    Goodwill, Timothy 274.57 11 cy youngs. and probably done with getting any more.

Whit-
    Good to see Timothy again Whit. Glad you are in Independent.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitGloryDays View Post
    Good to see Timothy again Whit. Glad you are in Independent.
    You had a heck of a run with them! Was feeling kinda weird taking a team with such success and DGD as an owner that it didn't feel right. Hope you didn't mind I changed the team name. Kind of had to make them my own. Thanks for the response here. Timothy Goodwil is the best I've ever seen on one of my 18 calendars years playing this game, at least on one of my teams. Must of been a blast to own him and I was kind of wondering his salary. Just remembered that the have that page now. And, I was thinking how challenging it would be to piece together the rest of the salaries on the team to score him enough runs , have a staff, etc. without going over the cap and stuff.
    Interesting.
    Whit-
    THE CLEAR GOSPEL IN 4 MINUTES (Dr. Ralph Yankee Arnold) Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.Encourage any of you who are not sure where you are going when you die, to click links and watch the videos Dr. Arnold shares to find out. Time is so short- https://www.youtube.com/user/biblelinebroadcast Behold Israel - A Non Profit Teaching Ministry

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Whitfield View Post
    You had a heck of a run with them! Was feeling kinda weird taking a team with such success and DGD as an owner that it didn't feel right. Hope you didn't mind I changed the team name. Kind of had to make them my own. Thanks for the response here. Timothy Goodwil is the best I've ever seen on one of my 18 calendars years playing this game, at least on one of my teams. Must of been a blast to own him and I was kind of wondering his salary. Just remembered that the have that page now. And, I was thinking how challenging it would be to piece together the rest of the salaries on the team to score him enough runs , have a staff, etc. without going over the cap and stuff.
    Interesting.
    Whit-
    Actually my first private league team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12